·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Oui

Reactions: Helvetica

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Sometimes I'll get bored and decide to abandon ship in the middle, but for the most part, they're entertaining.

Reactions: Lakin and Helvetica

·
Registered
36 Posts
Yes I love sudoku, even though I'm fast at it I couldn't beat my ISTP friend though, I think its because I spend to much time considering the possibilities. :frustrating:

·
Registered
ILI
5,652 Posts
It feels mindless and pointless to me, but my ENTP friend in high school loved it and was really good at it, too.

Reactions: Helvetica

·
Registered
INTP
1,052 Posts
There was a time (two years ago) when I just couldn't get enough of it. But I got bored once even the hardest difficulty started to pose no challenge.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Not anymore. It was fun for about a week, but then even the evil puzzles were just too easy.

·
Registered
141 Posts
It's nice but the linear thought process you need for it gets boring after a while.

Ne users probably feel this.

Crosswords are far better though.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I find sudoku addicting. There was a short period of time in college when I first started doing them, would do them sometimes during class, haven't really done them since. I've never been a good speller so crossword puzzles never appealed to me.

·
Registered
56 Posts
It's nice but the linear thought process you need for it gets boring after a while.

Ne users probably feel this.

Crosswords are far better though.
My thoughts exactly. When i discovered them, i did sudokus for a bit, but i find it honestly ... so boring, like it's just numbers, over and over again, I'm not very fond of "newspapers games" as I would call it (I usually spend my time actually reading the newspaper), but when i have time, I prefer crosswords, they're infinitely more dense and interesting to me, I mean sometimes you can actually learn words and then I have this game with myself where I must find occasions to add that word in a conversation / make it a trend with a new expression whatever, it's actually given me a lot of success hahaha

1 - 20 of 64 Posts