2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do NTs live to eat or eat to live?

What do we like in a food?

Is playing with food allowed?

·
Registered
532 Posts
We eat to live, as an INTP I like simple and easy food, playing with food is allowed if you play the right way (create something with the food), and yeah :cool:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Sometimes I live to eat. I'm alive for EVERYTHING, and food is one of the most creative, exciting, delicious things about living. It's amazing just how it chemically alters your body, entirely. This indirectly answers that playing with food is allowed. You can make art with food. You can build shit with food. You can fight people with food. You can eat food off people. Food is good.

I'm going through a phase where I eat to live and my diet consists of nuts, popcorn, fruit, dairy, and white meat. And tea. Lots of tea. And drugs, too.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I eat to live, but eating can still be very enjoyable if you get very fine food, such as a nice merlot or some fois gras.

I hate to feel fat though, and would rather have a small meal made with high quality ingredients, than a large amount of sub par fried food.

As for playing with food? Absolutely. (As long as no one is watching!) :happy:

·
Registered
791 Posts
I find food boring and a waste of time.

Why can't we just have a pill that gives us all the nutrition we need? It would be so much more efficient.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I eat to live. This doesn't mean I don't enjoy food. I do. I like either doing things in abundance or doing them at a high intensity, though. Since eating intensely (swallowing w/o chewing much I guess is what this would look like) or eating abundantly (which leads to obesity unless you eat lots of veggies) aren't really options, I just eat to live and move on. I move on to doing something I can do over and over (abundance) or can do to the extreme (avoiding people like the plague works drastically enough for me :p)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts