Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you NT's have plans for global domination?

·
Banned
557 Posts
How many of you NT's have plans for global domination?
I do, it's just a matter of getting closer and closer to achieving ultimate power through contacts, physical strength, position, and such. With the right contacts, standing, and skills, I can become untouchable and unstoppable! AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I ever tell you that I relate extremely well to Patrick Bateman? I'm extremely planned, methodical, charming, ruthless, domineering, and good at ordering people around. That and I'd think nothing of having sex while listening to songs like Sussudio or killing somebody while listening to Hip To Be Square. When I watched American Psycho, I was thinking Pat is just like me in so many ways... That man was so efficient, so organized, and could cover his tracks so well... >=)

·
Registered
501 Posts
I am focusing more on my-own-life domination. I don't like controlling people unless I have to.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I have a plan that revolves around an army of cockroaches with thumbs carrying laser guns and exploding penguins.
It will work.

·
Registered
163 Posts
As fascinating as it is, I'm not motivated enough to execute world domination.

I'd help someone else dominate the world, though. (Hobbyist, I'm a hobbyist.)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I don't want to dominate the the world... I'm just going to fix it. Inefficiency is my biggest pet peeve, and human society is nothing if not inefficient. *twitch*
On a related note, if anyone is serious about discussing policy and/or means to implement said concepts, lemme' know. There is nothing I enjoy more than fixing problematic systems. :tongue:

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I have an extensive plan for global domination, should the need arise, however, I believe it is just too much of a hassle to actually carry out, so i'll leave it for someone else until it really piques my interest.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Only loose plans. I lie.
I wouldn't say domination.

The world can be my yarn and I shall prevail and play cat...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts