Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been established from several threads already, that NF's are terrified of NT forums, specifically the INTJ subforum. I know most of it is a joke, but it has some truth to it :unsure:

Now I'm curious about what NT's think about NF forums. Are they intriguing? Nonsensical? Ridiculous? Fascinating?

Share your experiences, NT's. ^^

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
Idunno about specifically the INTJ forum...there seems to be a lot more NF activity here than on the ENTJ forum...The ENTJ forum is near barren of NF posters!
I tried to read through the ENTJ forum one time, i fell asleep ;) Without any NF activity, the place is a ghost town.

@kaleidoscope
And to the OP, this may be said about the INFP, although i don't see that correlation with any ENFP. Terrified, LOLZ, it takes more than an NT to frighten off an ENFP ;) Just saying....

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
- Hardly ever been on the ENFJ forums.
- I used to lurk around the INFJ forums a lot before when I wondered whether I might be one. They can be pretty cool, but I think it's the Fe that I find difficult to relate to sometimes.
- ENFP forums are quite entertaining. Probably why there are a few frequent INTJ posters there.
- INFP forums are interesting, and I really like them. However, a lot of the things they talk about are a little depressing and a bit too openly emotional for me to feel comfortable. Some (not all) of them also seem very suspicious of other types hanging around there, which doesn't happen with ENFPs at all.

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
INFP forums are interesting, and I really like them. However, a lot of the things they talk about are a little depressing and a bit too openly emotional for me to feel comfortable. Some (not all) of them also seem very suspicious of other types hanging around there, which doesn't happen with ENFPs at all.
Aww.. It's not that we're suspicious, I personally feel flattered when other types show up at our forum, especially when they like us. It's criticism we're not very fond of haha, and we admit that overtly, and that can get in the way sometimes :unsure:

·
Banned
2,005 Posts
@ActionPotential - Please elaborate! What do you mean by 'toxic'?
The raw emotional content of some of the posts leaves me feeling uncomfortable and, in some cases, drained. Communication isn't very straightforward and parsing that requires a lot of mental energy that I may or may not have when I choose to browse PerC.

The INFP subforum in particular is also oddly xenophobic compared to some others. It's more of a tone/undercurrent, and granted not all of the regulars are especially territorial, it's quite noticeable, and I find it off-putting. The INFJ forum is like this as well, but to a less obvious extent. I've seen a number of members (not self-identified as either INFP or INFJ) have their "motives" for posting outright questioned, which, on an internet forum? Is a little ridiculous, IMO. Especially given the subject matter here; that kind of attitude isn't exactly conducive to self or mutual understanding.

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
NTs, how do you feel about the NF forums?

...posted in the INTJ forum.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Well, to be fair, the forum that was top voted as scary/frightening was the INTJ one. PLUS, the NT's that venture most in the NF forums are INTJ's.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hmm...iNtuitive Feelers...enough for an epiphany into life deep mysteries but too many of them will kill you.

Reactions: kaleidoscope
1 - 20 of 78 Posts