Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<.< I'm wondering how many ENFPs actually fall under the IEE - ENFp socionics type. I see several ppl here who would be EIE or SEE, yet they still are MBTI ENFP and am wondering if IEE really makes me ENFP, since IEEs are optimists but with a negativist bent and kind of practically inclined cognitive extroverts which may not mean social extrovert.

:kitteh: @Swordsman of Mana how about a push?

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
<.< I'm wondering how many ENFPs actually fall under the IEE - ENFp socionics type. I see several ppl here who would be EIE or SEE, yet they still are MBTI ENFP and am wondering if IEE really makes me ENFP, since IEEs are optimists but with a negativist bent and kind of practically inclined cognitive extroverts which may not mean social extrovert.
:kitteh: @Swordsman of Mana how about a push?
I'm either SEE or EIE. I didn't relate to IEE at all

·
Registered
4,683 Posts
I'm IEE. Ne is consistently the front and center of every single personality theory type I fall under...the theories that are function related, I should say.

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
SEE, here.

Was typed as an ENFP (MBTI) for over a year. Socionics helped me see the error of my ways when understanding the irrational (perception) functions.

I value Ni over Ne. I can actually see how the two clash now.

In any case, no box fits perfectly. I'm just too frickin' awesome. :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts