·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Well done.

Reactions: Hunger

·
Banned
3,913 Posts
I can congratulate you but I simply refuse this because it's meaningless. So let me use this opportunity that I hope to read more posts of yours.

Hereby a lil' something for you to think about xD:

See you around...

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
I can congratulate you but I simply refuse this because it's meaningless. So let me use this opportunity that I hope to read more posts of yours.

Hereby a lil' something for you to think about xD:

See you around...
Noooo! My ego must have it's congr... no you're right, what is congratulations but the watering of the weed that is ego? An anchor to this realm of suffering that has it's roots in desire, desires to be praised & congratulated. Wise to abstain from aiding the ego indeed.

You know that is exactly what I needed. Your "little something for me to think about" has sparked a flame of thought, perhaps you will sit fireside & warm by the flames when I create a thread thereon. Perhaps even add a log or two?

Namaste

·
Banned
13,780 Posts

·
Lotus Jester
8,877 Posts
Reactions: Hunger

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
love your posts, your candour, your incisiveness and sensitivity..keep it up! here's looking forward to the next 1000 and then some. congrats!

·
Registered
9,017 Posts
:shocked: That many posts?! Keep it up!

·
MOTM Jan 2014
11,128 Posts
I didn't hit this thread hard enough the first time, so here goes. >=]

Ever since I saw your typing thread I knew there was something special about you. Your values and passions really speak to me. Your writing style, everything from the mystical metaphors to the feisty arguments to the quirky genuineness of your expression… it's artistry, it's style, it's being. It's a marriage of wisdom and childlike candor. You have a vibrant voice - every last one of your posts is genuinely and generously you. You're raw yet sensitive, fierce and alive. That depth of integrity and fiery imagination is not something I encounter very often and I consider myself lucky for the hope and inspiration it has given me. I am excited for your next billion posts and your astrology threads.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts