Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Share your objectionable opinions here.

Note that these opinions should not vilify any particular group of people.

·
Registered
770 Posts
I dislike anyone who uses a God or death or what ever other thing they can come up with as an excuse for their inaction. Whether it be not helping someone because of gods "plan" or not caring about future generations because they'll be dead.

·
Maid of Time
14,749 Posts
Sorry... I just had to...

.... i object too.

---

I hate it when people make excuses (usually about some trait of theirs) to justify a lack of attempt at self-improvement.

Or they end up acting like a jerk but find some way to make it someone else's fault rather than just owning up to it.

My dad always says, too, that "Excuses only satisfy the person who makes them." Ironically, he's one of the biggest makers of excuses I've ever met.

Reactions: qingdom

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I hate those snowboarders (and a few skiers, I guess) that go down an entire run side-slipping and expose all the rocks and roots and shit below, making that line either impossible or unpleasantly difficult.

·
decorum worshiper
8,993 Posts
I hate those snowboarders (and a few skiers, I guess) that go down an entire run side-slipping and expose all the rocks and roots and shit below, making that line either impossible or unpleasantly difficult.
I hate this too. And a group of snowboarders who sit down to rest in the middle of the trail.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Share your objectionable opinions here.

Note that these opinions should not vilify any particular group of people.
So hating people in general is fine?

Reactions: Hurricane Matthew

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I hate this too. And a group of snowboarders who sit down to rest in the middle of the trail.
Or what's worse is when they sit on the side of the trail and right below a big rock you're about to launch off and there's no way you can see them before you're air born.

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
512 Posts
I think religion (Christianity, Islam, and Atheism) are all pointless, and everybody needs to stop arguing about them so damn much. You'll find out when you die.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
You are not merely who you choose to be.

You are not necessarily the protagonist merely because you believe yourself to be.

Human beings are a type of animal.

Agreement is not a process of creating facts or verifying truths.

Emmanuel Kant's ideas can be wrecked.

There are people more annoying than Ayn Rand.

Charisma would be even more useful if it wasn't already over abused before you were even born.

Some women or girls seem to imply how they are found to be desirable more often than never.

One can be wicked by pursuing a moral cause via dodgy means.

Integrity is not validated by faith but in eventuated behaviors.

There are a wide variety of options for employing denial that human beings have at their disposal.

One can pursue excellence within capitalism for reasons other than greed and power.

Due to natural limitations and the nature of uncertainty, people are unqualified to know what is good and evil, and their created substitutes are often products of conceit.

Mixed motives happen.

The oppression of reason through faith is not limited to religious institutions, despite them being the obvious scapegoat for the practice.

When a religious role entails associated political power, authority and glory, it doesn't tend to attract merely the spiritually motivated.

·
Registered
INTP
1,742 Posts
None of my opinions are objectionable.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts