Personality Cafe banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been recognized as having ocd and am also an ENTJ i have been medicated for ocd but still love being in control of situations, organizing, etc. Give me your opinion am i an ENTJ or under medicated

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
I have been recognized as having ocd and am also an ENTJ i have been medicated for ocd but still love being in control of situations, organizing, etc. Give me your opinion am i an ENTJ or under medicated
I don't see you as an ENTJ. If you are being mistyped due to sever OCD that might makes sense.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
than what would you type me as.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
than what would you type me as.
Well so far I don't know you well enough. I alluded to Enneagram in your thread in What's my personality type forum.

From what i have seen so far, you really seem to be holding on to stereotypes. It seems you recently found out what you were and read a bunch of articles on it. One thing that is a nono is typing yourself through test when you have an altered mental state. This being a mental issue , medication, alcohol whatever.

It might help if you actually wrote some topics or posts that had substance. That way we would get a better idea who you are.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive really thought about it every aspect of my personality and think i am a true entj i love being a leader i love challenging people im more logical than emotional and i am very judgemental

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ESTP is my wager.
Im sorry but i have no respect for authourity or rules. So that is narrowed out and also i order people based on what i want to accomplish

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
ive really thought about it every aspect of my personality and think i am a true entj i love being a leader i love challenging people im more logical than emotional and i am very judgemental
ok so you are an ExTJ.

At the moment I doubt your intuition.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well my I.Q. is 135 so if you are assuming im stupid based on looks you are very mistaken.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
Im sorry but i have no respect for authourity or rules. So that is narrowed out and also i order people based on what i want to accomplish
I am not saying that you are an ESTP yes or no but what the heck does what you just said have to do with being ESTP?

Authority and rules is more J than P. You need to brush up on dichotomy.

You are quite ignorant but I haven't said anything about your intelligence so no need to try and brag to me. Intuition is not connected to intelligence. Thinking for that matter isn't either. If you insinuate that a sensor is dumb once more I will give you infraction.

Edit: Ignorant to MBTI for clarification.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No i only value rules and laws that work, I constantly think of ways laws could be improved rules could be changed to allow for a better system.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I am a psycho, okay we have a winner God has figured it out close the thread good job thanks awarded to you.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
hah yoh picked God as the winner, the person who changes her type once a week. Yoh have shown no evidence of being ENTJ. After reading your love for INFP maybe there is something to you being an ESTP.

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you just said that because your an estp

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts

·
Banned
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
While I am straight forward and blunt i love being a leader and plan ahead of time.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
I can tell you are reading descriptions and quoting stuff. Later when I am off my wifi I wilm get some good quotes on cognitive functions. You need to be open and honest if you really want to be typed.

Reactions: JungyesMBTIno

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
hah yoh picked God as the winner, the person who changes her type once a week.
Hey, hey, hey! It's called adaptability, thank yoh very much...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts