Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
Congrats.

Now you can become a force ghost and communicate with the flying spaghetti monster. May you touch his noodely appendages and be forever raviolied.

Rest in Sauce. Preferably Spicy Sausage Ragu.

·
Registered
23,795 Posts
We put our trust...our faith in JJ to make this worthwhile. If he fails we will destroy his entire planet.
Yes... yes. Excellent idea master. *Waits until Yoda is - napping - fast asleep, and reports to homeland*

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
YOU! I have been searching for you, it has been some time. What progress have you made on the project we were discussing?
Yeah, I don't really post in the intp forum anymore. Spam World is where it's at, so I've learned. I have gone to great lengths to achieve ~project 292~ and results have been satisfactory. Only 2 people died. ;)

·
Registered
28,809 Posts
Yeah, I don't really post in the intp forum anymore. Spam World is where it's at, so I've learned. I have gone to great lengths to achieve ~project 292~ and results have been satisfactory. Only 2 people died. ;)
That's an underwhelming number. I am sure society will not be concerned

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
What took you so long? :tongue:

·
Registered
28,809 Posts
What took you so long? :tongue:
Indeed nearly a year of service. The reason why I was not voted in earlier was because of corruption and confusion. However, the more preferred among the elites have already had their callings, for that we experience the first non-rigged election in PerC history.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts

Yay! Congrats Yoda! Your prose shall forever be enjoyed! Much like those mystery novels where you can't tell what is true and what isn't, part of their greatness!

·
Registered
689 Posts
You are an interesting character, both humor and sarcasm, cynical and undoubtedly entertaining.
It interests me that you are so consumed with nothing in particular. Peculiar, in a nice kind of way though.

Congrats :3

41 - 60 of 75 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.