Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My N can be so odd at times.

Sometimes, it can keep communicating the same message over and over again even if I ignore the message.

I suppose that is cue for,''don't you dare ignore this message''? :crazy:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I have a long history of ignoring my N messages. Sometimes to my regret. Its always tempting to reason your way out of following up on them.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ignoring messages for me usually results in reliving that scenario / lesson / situation over and over again until i decide to investigate and get the message...luckily these days I tend to grab it first time around! best one was...is this a big enough piece of four by two for you yet? Long story but when faced with a very dangerous situation which meant doing something to change my life story...I finally got it! :laughing:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
My N can be so odd at times.

Sometimes, it can keep communicating the same message over and over again even if I ignore the message.

I suppose that is cue for,''don't you dare ignore this message''? :crazy:
Yeah, I tend to ignore the messages or the signs my Ne provides, but that's usually only when my Feeler functions become more important. I have a very strong Fi but also a developed Fe too. :happy: I also have problems with making decisions, I can be very indecisive at times, so that could also be a reason for me why the message repeats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts