Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations, work team.

After pestering me with too many questions and waiting upon too many answers from me, my imagination is on strike.

No, I can't get it working again.

Caffine won't help.

Nor sugar.

Nor encouragement.

It has completely departed and desires to sleep.

Don't ask me if your work is okay, I no longer have any idea.

You are now responsible for your own decisions.

At least as the minimum we do is passable, so be it.

Have that as a back up, and if you have time work on making it better.

But I can't help, I can't check over it.

The technical concepts you are describing which I had grasped up until this point in time are now meaningless words to me.

No, I don't understand what you are describing when you talk about what you want to work on which I have previously been helping you with.

Don't ask for where to go next, or our current stage within our projects development.

My imagination is on strike, my capacity to comprehend is now superifical.

I am like this until I gain time to rest.

My head feels like there is a clamp on the back of my brain, and the world feels like it is floating.

How simple life now is.

Oh look, progress and quality has ground to a halt and the application of strategy has frozen.

Disappointing, and unexpected, but then again I wasn't expecting anything.

Not at this point.

I don't think it is so much that atlas shrugs, but more that atlas can't help but sleep.

On a pragmatic level my help is a resource now depeleted with no option to revive it.

The choices become simpler.

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
How often does that happen to you? When does your Se reach its limit?

I'm always on GO mode. If I'm taking a break, my laptop is on my kitchen counter while I'm standing drinking a tea or coffee, my kids are out the window in the backyard or piggyback, I have music playing and I talk on the phone while browsing or load dishes in the dishwasher. So even when taking a break, there's still a bunch of stuff going on and I'm loving it! Only, I'll run my brain/Se down to exhaustion and have to go for a run by myself to take my head from the temptation to engage. I know I've reached that point when I don't even know what I'm looking at and it freaks me out. I've just overloaded and need to take time to process or I'll spiral out. I think my Se has pretty good stamina, but I don't have anything to compare it with.

Reactions: VivianeScrooge

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Makes it hard for me to read. ]:
Isn't it more or less the same formatting as this forum uses for quoted text?

Ergo perhaps it is the content rather than the presentation that ails you. But then again perhaps not.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How often does that happen to you? When does your Se reach its limit?
Hmm. It may be my Ni that reaches its limit, to use an equivalent picture.

Se may be swooping in to save my Ni overheating.

Or maybe it is Se. I'm not sure of Se limits. I don't really keep an eye on its use when it comes to what I do.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Isn't it more or less the same formatting as this forum uses for quoted text?

Ergo perhaps it is the content rather than the presentation that ails you. But then again perhaps not.
Yeah but I don't read the stuff after I quote it, I just quote so you get the little message. And yeah I'm just whining. xD

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
Hmm. It may be my Ni that reaches its limit, to use an equivalent picture.

Se may be swooping in to save my Ni overheating.

Or maybe it is Se. I'm not sure of Se limits. I don't really keep an eye on its use when it comes to what I do.
Maybe.

When ESTP's overload Se and don't do something about it, we experience Ne. The Form of the Inferior - ESPs Due to lack of control over Ne, it's just all negativity. All of this forward thinking with a negative outlook.

If the only time INTJ's really use Se, is when you've pushing your limits and you're tired and fed up, you might associate it with negativity. Just as many ESTP's and ESFP's experience Ne with our lowest points.

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Maybe.

When ESTP's overload Se and don't do something about it, we experience Ne. The Form of the Inferior - ESPs Due to lack of control over Ne, it's just all negativity. All of this forward thinking with a negative outlook.

If the only time INTJ's really use Se, is when you've pushing your limits and you're tired and fed up, you might associate it with negativity. Just as many ESTP's and ESFP's experience Ne with our lowest points.
I thought it the inferior function of ESTPs and ESFPs in MBTI rather than socionics and other offshoots was Ni rather than Ne.

E.g. first four functions of ESTP: Se, Ti, Fe, Ni

·
Administrator
INTJ - ILI - 8w9 - Libtard
22,490 Posts
Oh boy do I know this. I have had no alone time for approximately 53 days give or take the few that I was left alone in a pred high playing xbox like a mad thing from Madsville.

Usually the ode to inferior Se for me goes;

Why didn't I notice that big yellow box in the hall and see the rolling tumbleweed of German Shepherd hair which had caught on it's corner? How come I remembered everything else to the detail for the job interview but forgot my resume? Bah! Where/the/fuck/are/my/keys?

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Where/the/fuck/are/my/keys?
snort snicker chortle. with me, it closely resembles the kind of brain damage you get with anaemia. i've had both and at least you can take pills for anaemia. this is the state where i stand in the kitchen, ok-corral style, and my kid stands opposite me, and watches with a face like a boot while i go successively through every one of my 69 pockets not once but several times. and on each pass i take the very same keys i'm seeking out of the pocket they're in and look right at them before stuffing them back and resuming the search.

eventually, when he's been entertained enough for one day, he'll say 'right hip' and ratch up the bootface those extra notches that mean he'll be happy for another two days over this.

·
Registered
8,689 Posts
I thought it the inferior function of ESTPs and ESFPs in MBTI rather than socionics and other offshoots was Ni rather than Ne.

E.g. first four functions of ESTP: Se, Ti, Fe, Ni
You're right. Brain fart. I don't look at intuition often. Lack of interest I suppose.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Now it's like 90 degrees off, even more so. Thanks a lot, moron...
is that really the best you can do after someone's just joking? sad really. name calling is so 13.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
civility is a lost art in public forums because no one has to deal with angry people in their personal lives for hours afterward, like they would in real life. being impolite costs nothing. unless you get banned.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
is that really the best you can do after someone's just joking? sad really. name calling is so 13.
...you took me seriously? Really? I thought I was so blatantly ridiculous that you wouldn't take me serious. You really thought I would seriously insult you over tilting my head to read italics? C'mon now...xD

1 - 20 of 22 Posts