Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
INFP 9w1 sp/so
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ohh! I didn't see there was one of these! Hey guys! I never have a clue what to write for these introductions.

So, I'm mostly into the enneagram and I've been poking around a bit in socionics. I'm pretty much looking into it out of an interest in personality and psychology and all that good stuff. I discovered the enneagram when I was looking for ways to write good characters for a game I've been brainstorming (it'll never see the light of day but it's a pet project of mine), I was just going to use it for that but when I realised how much I related to my type I couldn't stop researching it, the whole thing is so fascinating to me. It's crazy how much you can learn about people and what you can come to realise about the people you know. And how much you can learn about yourself too, holy hell.

I'm 22 years old from the UK, recently unemployed and on the job hunt. I'm 9w1-2w1-5w4 sp/sx on the enneagram, sociotype IEI-Ni. I'm not really into MBTI but the tests type me as INFP most often.

Probably the main thing to know about me is that I have an unhealthy love of videogames. That'll show up a lot. I collect. But I also like music (I'm starting to like a variety of stuff but I'm mostly into metal and EDM), and I like history, language and astronomy. I'm also learning Japanese at the moment but I'm far from fluent. Not sure what else there is to say!

I tend to be a bit of a lurker and disappear for ages but I'll do my best to contribute and stick around as best I can. I'm sleepy af and about to go to bed so sorry this is disjointed.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey! I just recently joined. I'm an INFP, but I'm really interested in the enneagram typology and should really figure out my type according to that! I love history and language and used to be learning Japanese but it's been so long that I mostly just remember how to say "hello", "thank you", and"delicious"!

Welcome!

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,636 Posts
It's been nice seeing you around, Pizzasafari! Thanks again for helping me tackle my enneagram dilemma earlier!

Our tritypes are the same except for the 9w1/9w8 thing, so that's cool!

I hope all goes well (and fast!) with your job hunt, and see you later :)

Reactions: 74893H

·
Registered
330 Posts
:welcome:

I can get addicted to video games that I forget to eat, drink, and have a life outside of video games. And I am considered a foodie from time to time. I collect music electronically from time to time and used to collect it through CDs, casettes, etc. Otherwise, good luck with your time on here whenever you come back from your sleep.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts