Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive recently been very enchanted with this type. I personally believe that Isfps and Esfjs are a really good match for a long term relationship, at least for this esfj because I find that isfps are usually always secretly very passionate which is so amazing to me. My question to isfps is what makes you tick, deep down inside? What drives you, what projects are you working on- being that isfps are perfect for creative pursuits. What is intriguing you at the current time?

Please don't be shy

·
Registered
167 Posts
I can tell you I LOVE a lot of things about esfj. Their humor, devotion, sympathy :) I see literally an angel when they smile and are in a good mood. BUT I cant stand you if it's not your day : you'll make mine a hell on earth. I try to talk objectively, all esfj I met were like this. I never met an esfj female though. I'd love to one day;

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi! I've never actually been close to an ESFJ in real life, so I'm not all that positive how well I'd get on with one! I guess the sensitive sides to us would help, as we're both somewhat sympathetic and caring.

Anyway, what drives me? Well...
At the moment, nature. Recently I can't get enough of being out in the wilderness, painting the animals, lakes and trees. It's one of the most refreshing experiences, feeling the cool air surround you as your senses tingle with delight at the fresh smells of leaves and dew, the sights of beautiful landscapes and the sound of birds and the wind dancing through the treetops. :) I've started doing digital works now, and I've been painting wildlife and practising scenery in Photoshop for a good while now.

There's that, and my love for the mind's mysterious ways. I love psychology, and am currently studying to become a psychotherapist. :)

So er.. yeah that's me. I'm not very interesting, sorry. :laughing:

·
Registered
293 Posts
My mom's an ESFJ, the only one I'm aware of. Shes a wonderful individual but can be very, uhhh....rigid lol
I'll need to know more to get a good feel for you guys.

To answer your questions I'll try to be very direct and not beet around the bush, also I'm kinda mentally lazy right now lol

What makes me tick? Many things
What drives me? Passion. I'm rarely passionate about anything nowadays though...
What projects am i working on? Trying to get more out of life but at my own pace
What intrigues me at the current time? I was looking at hydration packs just now lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
To be honest my feelings drive me completely. I want to do well in life so that I can be appreciated and I want others to get passionate with me and share in my interests. A lot of the time I'm not very practical and have these grandeur ideas of what I expect or want to accomplish. A post about the costumes in the Game Of Thrones series was floating around and it showed close up pictures of intricate bead embroidery and stitches. I immediately felt the strong urge to make a beautiful costume for the Renaissance Festival coming up in a few weeks. The image of what I want in my mind, working to create a beautiful landscape with my own hands, gives me a passionate feeling like I need to go do it. Now. If I don't it's like I'm not pursuing something I can so strongly feel excitement for. I also enjoy figuring people out and I tend to hold interest in relationships between people compared to technical emotionless things. As for ESFJs, I haven't read much about them but now I think I should. It seems like someone I'd get along with well...

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Ive recently been very enchanted with this type. I personally believe that Isfps and Esfjs are a really good match for a long term relationship, at least for this esfj because I find that isfps are usually always secretly very passionate which is so amazing to me. My question to isfps is what makes you tick, deep down inside? What drives you, what projects are you working on- being that isfps are perfect for creative pursuits. What is intriguing you at the current time?
Please don't be shy
I think what makes me tick is finding meaning to things and connecting to it somehow someway. If it's intrigueing for whatever reason, I have to know why.
I also look for ways to express how i feel in my own way and in my own time. Usually through the mediums of poetry,writing, and music.
Although my music creation has waned abit lately.
But I seem to go through phases of creativity anyways with the various mediums.
I love things with alot of detail that i can study, breakdown, and enjoy. There's also a certain level of familiarity and intimacy with a subject the more time you spend with it.
Call it ADD as well maybe. Very few things capture my attention and when they do, I'm obsessed with it. If it's 'different', 'weird' or makes me feel a certain way, I want to know why you know?

Here's some artists' i'm really into atm(besides the sonic wealth, the video's are lush and gorgeous too:proud::

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
What drives me is definitely passion and emotions. If I'm passionate about something, I'll dedicate myself to it just for fun and can create some amazing things that surprise even myself. But if there's no passion in something, it's SO difficult to get through. And I think the way things look and figuring out people's minds are what makes me tick. I have to take in all of my surroundings pretty deeply because it's like we're in a real-life painting or something. My boyfriend walks so fast down the street, and I'm always trying to slow him down so I can enjoy every tree and garden and building.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts