Personality Cafe banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh hi, this is me introducing myself.

I'd prefer to be called Pererini. I found this sort of accidentally, so I'm still getting used to the place.

I'm from the US, though I would rather not disclose my exact location. I'm 20 year old Atheist and college student. Currently I'm studying history, but I'm hoping to switch universities soon and major in graphic design.

According to the test I had taken on this site, I'm an INTP (Before it was apparently INTJ) and Type 6. I'm relatively unfamiliar with the Enneagram tests, but I suppose the results surprised me.

I also like drawing, painting, learning Japanese (and learning in general), meditating, and exploring the realm of the internet.

I'm terrible with introductions, so feel free to ask me anything. :)

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
. . . I'm an INTP (Before it was apparently INTJ) . . .
Hmm, the same thing happened to me. I took an MBTI on another site and scored INTJ the first time (I = 100, N = 62, T = 62, J = 2), but now I'm pretty sure that I'm an INTP (albeit with a comparatively small Perceiving characteristic).

·
Registered
620 Posts
Welcome! I love history. The government side of it.

Enjoy your stay :tongue:

·
Registered
680 Posts
Oh hi, this is me introducing myself.

I'd prefer to be called Pererini. I found this sort of accidentally, so I'm still getting used to the place.

I'm from the US, though I would rather not disclose my exact location. I'm 20 year old Atheist and college student. Currently I'm studying history, but I'm hoping to switch universities soon and major in graphic design.

According to the test I had taken on this site, I'm an INTP (Before it was apparently INTJ) and Type 6. I'm relatively unfamiliar with the Enneagram tests, but I suppose the results surprised me.

I also like drawing, painting, learning Japanese (and learning in general), meditating, and exploring the realm of the internet.

I'm terrible with introductions, so feel free to ask me anything. :)
Don't rely on the tests. It's better to choose your personality type based on cognitive functions.

Anyway, welcome to PerC, the haven of madmen.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts