Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've read my previous posts you'lle know the background....but basically i was dating a very lovely ENFJ whom I had to called it a day with because my life got really hectic and i didnt want to put that on him....and shortly after upset him quite a bit with a false accusation over something he may have given me, rumoured by one of my friends, that turned out to be a misunderstanding and he says he knows it wasnt my fault anyway......

But two weeks after texting and getting no reply, i bit the bullet and text again today....Nothing that required any response just a hey, hope ur well.....and, oh my days, a reply....fine thanks, you? I was just starting to spiral into the shitzone for feeling like a freaked idiot for stalking him when he clearly wants nothing to do with me because he constantly ignores me....There was quite a wait for the response but its there but oh god, i knoow don't want to say the wrong thing

Now i just need to figure what to write back.....oh hell!! Seriously, a text shouldn't be this hard should it! lol...

Much love,
Pie xx

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
You shouldn't answer, he's not treating you right and doesn't deserve you. You can't spend so much time worrying and caring when the other person just doesn't seem to care. I don't think he likes you, or he would talk to you much more. However, I'm more likely to avoid someone I like than talk to them all the time. I do think though, in your situation, that he's not into it as much as you are. I'm really sorry, it's happened to me before and I've learned to let go. *hugs*

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have to agree with Oleas on this one.. Sorry. :(

But it happens, and I don't think he's worth your time if he's not returning your interest. It would just end up hurting you more in the future. There's better people out there! :hugs:

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Here is my hypothesis If an ENFJ takes their sweet time they don't care much. Because when I want to do something or interested in something it is Blam! fast so I don't have to think of the reprecussions.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Here is my hypothesis If an ENFJ takes their sweet time they don't care much. Because when I want to do something or interested in something it is Blam! fast so I don't have to think of the reprecussions.
Exactly!! At least I know that's true with me. If I see someone I like, I want to immediately get to know them, talk to them, hang out with them to get to know them better. No waiting for me!! (it's usually me having to wait on the other person <_<)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh dear :( well hopefully its the conflict and the fact he's going travelling thats making him keep his distance...?

Thanks for the replies those guys :proud:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just an update, you guys help me with this, I think it's nice to let you know...

Im decided to start letting go now.

I really feel bad when people tell me it's time to move on, which so many people have done (and i suppose they are right)...but having someone else say it, is like someone is making the decision for me. Im not sure if that is a ENFP trait or not?

Anyway, wished him very well on his travels and deleted him from every aspect of my life, not out of spite, but it's the only way to start to let go i think.

Big smiles - Pie xx

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just an update, you guys help me with this, I think it's nice to let you know...

I really feel bad when people tell me it's time to move on, which so many people have done (and i suppose they are right)...but having someone else say it, is like someone is making the decision for me. Im not sure if that is a ENFP trait or not?

Anyway, wished him very well on his travels and deleted him from every aspect of my life, not out of spite, but it's the only way to start to let go i think.

Big smiles - Pie xx
Aww, yeah it is really hard. I'm sure it's hard for any feeler, really..

Good luck with everything!

·
Registered
735 Posts

Big smiles - Pie xx
Hi Pie, I'm going through exactly the same thing, guy is ISFJ. I made so much of the contact and nothing in return except for 'thanks for being so nice I really appreciate it'. I'm giving up and moving on.

Take care
x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts