Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Section A: The Basics

If you had an entire day to do whatever you wanted, how would you spend it?
Facials, full body message, get a reiki chakra cleanse, then full positive meditation, then go gambling, then finish the night by going out in the town drinking with friends. The goal? not leaving without a girls number! (at least)

Describe your ideal day/night in.
Umm, procrastination? Maybe netflix, figuring out my MBTI type (sigh), listen to dubstep, meditation, think about reading something (but never really read anything)..... more procrstination. oh, probably get hooked on a game similar to clash of clans.... only to later uninstall the application for no reason. (Will likely re-download again next week.)

Describe your ideal day/night out.
Well, drinking obviously. Try to get laid, without putting any real effort in. Prob just hit up the bar with friends, maybe play pool (And kill it!), followed by talking about our day, work, drama, "What song is this?", get into a technical debate about the song playing in the bar (when we can easily google this). I'm usually down to leave before all my friends. But my friends also like staying out until like freaking 5AM!

List five things you like about yourself.
My hair, duh! I like my comedic wit or charisma. (Not to give in that I'm an extrovert, I can be very quite sometimes.) I like how I can handle my short comings. I love my persistence. I also love how I can be a natural chameleon in conversation.

List five things you dislike about yourself.
Taking risks for no reason. Lack of self control (Like should probably exercise or not buy that thing. I wish I could follow through! I lack a healthy routine. Wish I would read more often.

How have others described you? (Please only use examples from people you have a neutral-positive relationship with, whether criticisms or compliments. Criticisms from people who dislike us and compliments from people who are infatuated with us tend not to hold much truth.)
Can sell ice to an Eskimo, great actor, asshole, and hops around to much (like from pursuit to pursuit). I've gotten stand up comedian and comedic re-leaf at best

What do you consider your skills?
I'm great at reading people. I can hold my own in a debate. I can also get reactions from people that I need, in an attempt to get what I need out of them (Not to sound like a cynical douche).

What motivates you?
To be the best!.... I really don't know. I cant think of anything. Maybe prestige and independence.... look, I listen to tony robins when I'm feeling a little blue and then I hit the gym! I really don't know....

Section B: Digging Deeper

What is your general outlook on life/the world?
You are what you practice. Everybody is on a mental program of some-kind. And here comes the big one, everybody is out for themselves (Sorry just keeping it real)

Do you believe you have a purpose in life? If so, what is it?
I don't think I found my purpose, I'm still trying to figure out me right now and how I function. My purpose might be creating my own business some day, who knows.

How do you typically bond with other people? (i.e. slowly or quickly, through what type of activities, etc.)
As surprising as this sounds, it takes a while to bond with me. I size people up. Not to say I cant start conversations. But I naturally become reserved when meeting people. I'll still socialize, but its like a video game with me. You need to win a few levels before you can unravel the union. I enjoy games as activities as a great way to bond (board games or card games) But I normally prefer one on one conversation.

What do you find yourself thinking about most frequently?
"What are you going to do today? (then not do it) what am I feeling on netflix? Should I quit my job? fuck it, I'm calling in tomorrow, I just cant even with that place (Joking, kinda) I should just go read the secret or something, followed by meditation. ( Gets hungry, procrastinates, and nothing happens.)"

What are you most afraid of?
Heights! and crazy looking spiders!

What traits do you admire in others?
Traits of assertiveness and standing up for themselves.

What traits annoy you in others?
When your friend bails on you or the kind of douchie trait of not being invited to the whatever event/gathering that everybody went to. So what if I was going to stay in anyways! Nice to be invited and not watch the fun on snapshot.... ANNOYING! I mainly however, I don't like inconsiderate people...

What was your childhood like?
Your normal american family, the bitching, the yelling, the arguing, the divorces, Me playing with G I Joes just to kill time..... I will say however, I was spoon fed. I had plenty of friends and my family did love me a lot.

What do you want most for yourself?
Success and.... well thats it.... maybe some prestige with that would be nice.

What do you want most for others?
To be themselves and program a level of confidence in themselves.

Section C: Interests and Values

What are your favorite things to talk about?
MBTI, personalities, drama, how work was, what i might do someday.

What are the five most important things to you?
family, friends, my vehicle, my cell phone, my laptop

What do you think the world needs more of?
Consideration for others. everybody just needs to stop being a bunch of dicks to each-other!

What do you think the world needs less of?
Negativity! this country especially needs to clean its chakras, if chakras is a real thing.

What is your favorite quote? What significance does it hold for you and why?
Let us rather run the risk of wearing out than rusting out- Theodore Roosevelt. I love his quotes, he's a real badass! I could use that advise myself

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Soooooooooo, yea, like...... if somebody could like type me.... or something... that would be great...... or not...... awesome....

·
Registered
331 Posts
Let's say you are with somebody you are very comfortable and you start discusing something abstract. Can you, for example, write a pharagraph or two, on what is love, what it means to love somebody, and how a love for a parent or a child is compared to a love for a life partner.

·
Registered
331 Posts
At first glance I would say ESTP, as in you fit most of the stereotypes of this type. You probably are T type. That's how you look from stereotype view, to me.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let's say you are with somebody you are very comfortable and you start discusing something abstract. Can you, for example, write a pharagraph or two, on what is love, what it means to love somebody, and how a love for a parent or a child is compared to a love for a life partner.

OMG! YES! THANK YOU! somebody freakin responded. ok, love.....

(As if I'm talking to my friend) Love has so many different elements and moving entanglements. Love can be amazing, but it can also be a curse. Love can blind you, make you think your in love with a person, when really its not love because you constantly argue all the time, cry, then try to indulge in make up sex. Love to me is just that, SEX. It is an irrational thing we as humans indulge in without reason. It is simply a feeling, chemicals in the body creating chaos until a sensational (yet intense) action occurs. (The first kiss, the first eye contact, the first touch and etc.) An animalistic side of us takes over, constantly giving in to physical experiences indulged from the imagination. Then we begin wanting children, a family, marriage, and the list goes on. When rationally we would never want these things.

Imagine if sex and pleasure pursuits didn't mean anything to the human species. What if we didn't feel the endorphin releases, didn't understand kissing, and had no idea what to do when we saw each-other naked. Would we cease to exist? Its as if, there truly is a creator out there, a creator that wanted us to mate with each-other and reproduce. Because as intellectual as we an be, we fall prey to those we love. Without reason or any real definitive answer. All I know is that it all starts with the physical aspects, which leads to sex, that seems to drive irrational behavior like love.

Just to be clear I'm not a cynical, dark minded fool. I love my family and my friends. I really would do anything for them. But that's a different kind of love. I cants compare the love for my family, the same way I look at physical aspects of love, like my life partner for example (Gross!). But the reason I love my family and friends, is because I was brought up in this world being loved and cherished. Which naturally allows me to give the same back to everyone I meet. There is a reason why some people just cant help but to commit murders, constantly hang with the wrong crowds, get skull tattoos and go around causing havoc. Because they were brought up in a dark environment. The love was never their in the beginning. They were passed a dirty hand and would never know the great qualities love provides. The good qualities of love, is for you to identify, for yourself. Love is a necessity for humankind to move forward and to connect with each other. The irrational aspect, is in our (now over) 50% divorce rate. Where the sex was good... but you just have NOTHING in common.

·
Registered
374 Posts
At first glance I would say ESTP, as in you fit most of the stereotypes of this type. You probably are T type. That's how you look from stereotype view, to me.
Not just in the stereotype but from his choices in view in life and just the way he types fit pretty well with it.
Funny, I have noticed Ti users will type out the way they talk (I do that in the most grammatically correct way possible) more accurately, with more detail, than Fi users will.
He's definitely an Introverted judger, and Se seems like the right perception consider the man seems to hit 0-100 in less than a second.

So I second the ESTP notion. But, of course, who can read hearts? We could both be wrong (we're not).
Also, sx/so variant. And enneagram 7.

Welcome to the forums @taskmaster

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not just in the stereotype but from his choices in view in life and just the way he types fit pretty well with it.
Funny, I have noticed Ti users will type out the way they talk (I do that in the most grammatically correct way possible) more accurately, with more detail, than Fi users will.
He's definitely an Introverted judger, and Se seems like the right perception consider the man seems to hit 0-100 in less than a second.

So I second the ESTP notion. But, of course, who can read hearts? We could both be wrong (we're not).
Also, sx/so variant. And enneagram 7.

Welcome to the forums @taskmaster

Thanks man! I love these forums. I can see ESTP for sure. Enneagram seven is so spot on, its not even funny.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts