Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I met this fantastic fella and we got on so so well for a few months, texting each day, cooking each other dinner, going out for meals, buying gifts for eachother... but Ive gone and messed it all up raising a couple of conflicts the latest (in August which was the turning point), he agree's is not my fault but all the same "he does'nt know" (the only thing he will tell me for certain).

Im ENFP and he, ENFJ. Now, I would leave this and move on. I haven't seen him for a couple of months though we have spoken on the phone and text back and forth a few times. I can see its mainly the conflict issue but I am really struggling to get a move on with my life and forget him...I just feel like its such a waste!!

I would love it if anyone has any insight into what he means by "i dont know" all the time and replying to some of my texts but not the one's the mention having lunch or something. I really would love just to know this person, we got on like s freakin house on fire and both agree, even now, that it was most definately fun.

Oh it really is doing me in, I want to make it up to him but I feel like im treading water or worse....iritating him with my texts when he doesn't reply...Why doesn't he just say "leave me alone....or no....not, i don't know"!

Whether the fact he's going travelling for a few months over winter has anything to do with it i don't know, but if you're ENFJ and have any views or tips on what to do or what not to do, I would really really appreciate hearing them :)

Thanks for reading my spel, im sorry its so long :)
D x

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Penchant, Yes i did thank you :) I wrote this one first then saw the specific ENFJ forum and thought it would be better there, but couldn't figure how to move or delete this one...hohum! :tongue:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts