Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm an RA at a college and for training the whole staff of RA's Hall directors and senior RAs took the MBTI. Guess what, I scored as an INTJ...and guess what, I was the only one to score as an INTJ. And then, the speaker made us all get into groups who were similar to us and share our ringtones. Well, me of course being the only group of 1 had to be by myself. Then I was thinking wow, so thats why no one understands me. So in conclusion, I had to post on here to say Hi to the other INTJs to know that I am not the only one. Because it's great that im unique, I love it (love my independence/autonomy) however I still hate feeling alone with no one to understand my awesome analytical ability to analyze anything and everything and no one understands wtf im talking about half the time because their mind is to one dimensional to digest the information.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I would give anything to have a solid J like you. I think the only thing that makes me a Judger is not being happy with half-standards. I need a concrete conclusion: none of this INTx business...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Dynamic Chaos, I knew I could turn to the INTJ forum to make me feel better ha. And antiant, I didn't know there was one, thank you so much. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sharing our ringtones was an activity to show our different personalities. The guy said that they used to do handwriting but ringtones now adays work just as well haha.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
RA is resident adviser. The person in the dorm that keeps all the kiddies in line. Clean your room, no drinking, etc

Hi btw.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
So, I'm an RA at a college and for training the whole staff of RA's Hall directors and senior RAs took the MBTI. Guess what, I scored as an INTJ...and guess what, I was the only one to score as an INTJ. And then, the speaker made us all get into groups who were similar to us and share our ringtones. Well, me of course being the only group of 1 had to be by myself. Then I was thinking wow, so thats why no one understands me. So in conclusion, I had to post on here to say Hi to the other INTJs to know that I am not the only one. Because it's great that im unique, I love it (love my independence/autonomy) however I still hate feeling alone with no one to understand my awesome analytical ability to analyze anything and everything and no one understands wtf im talking about half the time because their mind is to one dimensional to digest the information.
Welcome to the forum, you will find people more understanding here.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Sharing our ringtones was an activity to show our different personalities. The guy said that they used to do handwriting but ringtones now adays work just as well haha.
What an odd activity. My ringtone is the default Nokia tune... Does that mean I'm afraid of a change or too lazy to change, or I just don't care what noise my phone makes when someone is calling as long as it makes a noise... in which case my Nokia tune serves its job well :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
One of the best thing's that happened to me is discovering MBTI. When I discovered I was an INTJ, and read up on it, and learned that there were others like me--- I felt less alone. It's comforting.

Welcome to the community of wackos :tongue:

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Share ringtones to see one's personality? What a load of rubbish... I just slapped one of the pre-loaded ones that come with the phone, nothings special, just some phone ringing or whatever.
Actually, I would be very happy to be by myself and take no part in such nonsense. Hmm... actually, I think I would just leave if I were told to participate in such nonsense.

Welcome to the forum by the way.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts