Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought this would be an interesting thread. If given the chance to do that one thing that would allow you to die completely at peace, what would it be? I mean literally anything (well, nothing destructive to others), what you do?

I'd personally do almost anything to leave the planet if only for a short while just for the view. Simply to see the stars and Earth from another perspective would be humbling. The idea of just looking out into nothing and yet, everything is all I want. I don't want to "know" what's out there but just a taste would be enough to fuel me for the rest of my life.

And if this has been done here before, please forgive the intrusion. I didn't want to have to necro another thread.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Thought this would be an interesting thread. If given the chance to do that one thing that would allow you to die completely at peace, what would it be? I mean literally anything (well, nothing destructive to others), what you do?

I'd personally do almost anything to leave the planet if only for a short while just for the view. Simply to see the stars and Earth from another perspective would be humbling. The idea of just looking out into nothing and yet, everything is all I want. I don't want to "know" what's out there but just a taste would be enough to fuel me for the rest of my life.

And if this has been done here before, please forgive the intrusion. I didn't want to have to necro another thread.

:)

I'd like to fight an MMA fight. Something about going into a cage with a person who wants to knock you out or break a limb.

·
Registered
9,017 Posts
That video is amazing. David May gets to go to so many places! He does a good job at describing what it feels like to be up there. I think he is right about what he says near the end. People's minds will change from "getting some perspective".

·
Registered
26 Posts
Join the SOS Brigade full-time!

But it wouldn't satisfy me completely...

What is it, then? That is a secret. :3

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I honestly only have three things:

Speak French fluently again. (In progress.)
Learn to surf. (Plans for this summer in progress.)
Be a monk. (Gulp . . .)

·
Banned
956 Posts
Fall so deeply and irrevocably in love that it'll change us forever (positively).

This is obviously an impossible one but I'd like to go through a black hole and see what happens, what is there.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hmmm well in my own little world, I would take up Batman's mantle, rename los angeles Gotham City, and rid the place of punks and defeat evil. =D

Realistically, I'd probably cure cancer.

Reactions: INFJigsaw
1 - 20 of 23 Posts