Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The spirit of the spirits
10,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My computer had some perC pages cached and I found out that phone had one page opened too, so I decided to save as much data from those pages as possible to preserve some of the old perC. Since perC is going to die, before that I want to share the ramains of good old perC with everyone. Perhaps someone know a thing or two about HTML and Javascript, so they can recreate the site. But anyway here's a link:

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
My computer had some perC pages cached and I found out that phone had one page opened too, so I decided to save as much data from those pages as possible to preserve some of the old perC. Since perC is going to die, before that I want to share the ramains of good old perC with everyone. Perhaps someone know a thing or two about HTML and Javascript, so they can recreate the site. But anyway here's a link:
I've been around for years. Had a long hiatus in between but it felt good going back to the old Per C I know. Now, change happened. Not much of an adjustment but PerC was helpful to me so thank you for sharing these files.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts