Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
bleh bleh-BLEH
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in part inspired by this thread, in other part being that sometimes im too lazy to write enough about whatever to warrant posting it in the other general chat threads (e.g. what are you thinking about?)

feel free to explain, feel free to not.

feeling a 6 today.

edit: *not like anyone (hopefully) noticed but (well now you definitely are bc im pointing it out) but *from 1-10, not of. oops.

·
bleh bleh-BLEH
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
7! bought some hair dye to tone my brassy hair, my jeans are coming in a few days. leaving in a few weeks.

had i cared more (which i should) about being prepared, things would be pretty hectic right now but my plan other than i don’t have any is to wait until the last possible minute to get all my things sorted out. i’ve been spending some more time with my family which has been nice but a bit sad seeing as i won’t see them again after this month - until the next summer, anyway. but in general i’m really excited. :)

·
bleh bleh-BLEH
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
between a 6 and 7. it was more like a 7.5 like ten minutes ago but then it dawned on me how much i have to do in like.. what, the next two weeks??? holyyyyy shit. i still have to shop for both clothes and gifts for my host family but idk what to get them. what the f uck does boston have that they would possibly want ????????? baked beans? marshmallow fluff? peanut butter ??

actually marshmallow fluff might not be such a bad idea (....).

im also feeling lazy and dont want to leave the house but i gotta tmrw (especially since i initiated !!) i just didnt realize she wanted to meet up so early ew :( but im also happy im meeting w her of all ppl, ive been talking about study abroad so often and im pretty sure everyone has gotten this close to telling me to shut the fuck up (some people already have) but we have that commonality [studying abroad this upcoming year] so i'm super excited to be able to have a convo about it !!!

also my host family's family friends followed me/sent me a dm on instagram introducing themselves so that was cute. <33 i already know im gonna love them to pieces !

now to finish the packing. and the homework. oh god, the homework.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
between a 6 and 7. it was more like a 7.5 like ten minutes ago but then it dawned on me how much i have to do in like.. what, the next two weeks??? holyyyyy shit. i still have to shop for both clothes and gifts for my host family but idk what to get them. what the f uck does boston have that they would possibly want ????????? baked beans? marshmallow fluff? peanut butter ??

actually marshmallow fluff might not be such a bad idea (....).

im also feeling lazy and dont want to leave the house but i gotta tmrw (especially since i initiated !!) i just didnt realize she wanted to meet up so early ew :( but im also happy im meeting w her of all ppl, ive been talking about study abroad so often and im pretty sure everyone has gotten this close to telling me to shut the fuck up (some people already have) but we have that commonality [studying abroad this upcoming year] so i'm super excited to be able to have a convo about it !!!

also my host family's family friends followed me/sent me a dm on instagram introducing themselves so that was cute. <33 i already know im gonna love them to pieces !

now to finish the packing. and the homework. oh god, the homework.
If you're in Boston a small jug of maple syrup might be a nice gift, it's often quite expensive once you get out of Canada/New England

·
bleh bleh-BLEH
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you're in Boston a small jug of maple syrup might be a nice gift, it's often quite expensive once you get out of Canada/New England
who could’ve thought your library science degree would’ve come in handy for me ??? :D #whenhehasbasicgeographicalknowledgeandutilizesittohelpoutthelessgeorgraphicallyinclined

thanks, hadn’t even really thought about that. will defs/most likely bring a container w me, just searched it up and it seems to be a popular host gift choice for northeastern regions in america ! :)

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
who could’ve thought your library science degree would’ve come in handy for me ??? :D #whenhehasbasicgeographicalknowledgeandutilizesittohelpoutthelessgeorgraphicallyinclined

thanks, hadn’t even really thought about that. will defs/most likely bring a container w me, just searched it up and it seems to be a popular host gift choice for northeastern regions in america ! :)
I'm actually pretty bad at geography lol, I just happened to have lived in New England as a child.

·
bleh bleh-BLEH
6,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm actually pretty bad at geography lol, I just happened to have lived in New England as a child.
oh nice ! (psh, couldda just accepted the compliment and let me think otherwise! jk.)

no chance it was anywhere in ma? :p where/what region do you live now if you don’t mind my asking?

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
oh nice ! (psh, couldda just accepted the compliment and let me think otherwise! jk.)

no chance it was anywhere in ma? :p where/what region do you live now if you don’t mind my asking?
It was not in Massachusetts (though I did visit Plymouth once).

I don't mind, I currently live somewhere in the Deep South.

1 - 20 of 125 Posts