Personality Cafe banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello PerC! I am a 21yr old female ENTP on quest for INFJ and ISFP friends. I apologize for the selective friendship invitation but I have to try for myself the entp-infj and entp-isfp relationship.

This is just a random thing, so any INFJ/ISFP who can go with this, just PM me, I'm always online. :)

·
Registered
2,554 Posts
Hello PerC! I am a 21yr old female ENTP on quest for INFJ and ISFP friends. I apologize for the selective friendship invitation but I have to try for myself the entp-infj and entp-isfp relationship.

This is just a random thing, so any INFJ/ISFP who can go with this, just PM me, I'm always online. :)
Well, I'm always up for a good talk. But why INFJs and ISFPs ? Is it some kind of ENTP experiment ? :tongue:

ISFPs are your conflictors, you're probably going to have some problems making friends with them. INFJs are going to be curious, as long as you don't bombard them with your Ne it's going to be alright !

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've read from different threads how ENTPs like INFJs. I do have an INFJ friend IRL but I'd like to get to know more INFJs.

As for ISFPs, I have an ISFP friend IRL and it makes me wonder what parts of her personality would be the same with other ISFPs.

When you put it that way, it does sound like an experiment. Though I would rather think of it as finding new friends :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
INFJ 3w2 Sx/So
3,373 Posts
I'm afraid that the trouble with INFJs is that we're not very likely to respond to invitations like this. We're very choosy (not because we're snobs, necessarily. It's done more out of necessity).

Not saying that you should give up, but remember that we're usually pretty reserved. As another user stated, don't let your Ne get the best of you. Once an INFJ feels comfortable around you, we love Ne, but we don't appreciate it's compulsion to immediately bombard us with questions.

Just my two cents. Good luck!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm afraid that the trouble with INFJs is that we're not very likely to respond to invitations like this. We're very choosy (not because we're snobs, necessarily. It's done more out of necessity).

Not saying that you should give up, but remember that we're usually pretty reserved. As another user stated, don't let your Ne get the best of you. Once an INFJ feels comfortable around you, we love Ne, but we don't appreciate it's compulsion to immediately bombard us with questions.

Just my two cents. Good luck!
Thanks for your opinion :) I've thought of how INFJs wouldn't respond to a thread like this but my curiosity still pushed me to start this thread xD and yep, I am still pushing through with this quest. An INFJ/ISFP that would be as random as replying to this thread would be a good "new person to meet" for me :D

·
Registered
466 Posts
You picked two very shy types. Good luck, see if you can coax them out with tuna.

Reactions: Melchiz

·
Registered
442 Posts
Well, I'm always up for a good talk. But why INFJs and ISFPs ? Is it some kind of ENTP experiment ? :tongue:

ISFPs are your conflictors, you're probably going to have some problems making friends with them. INFJs are going to be curious, as long as you don't bombard them with your Ne it's going to be alright !
EVERYTHING IS SOME KIND OF ENTP EXPERIMENT. Just sayin'

·
Registered
536 Posts

First you have to prove yourself worthy by doing the following:

1) eat a dandelion.
2) tell me your deepest darkest secret.
3) cry in front of me.
4) draw a detailed treasure map that leads to actual treasure and PM it to me.
5) look at this:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
EVERYTHING IS SOME KIND OF ENTP EXPERIMENT. Just sayin'
If it comes off to you as an experiment, then let it be. Who knows, I might get lucky and meet INFJs/ISFPs that I could get to know and be actually friends with. It all starts with trying ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
First you have to prove yourself worthy by doing the following:

1) eat a dandelion.
2) tell me your deepest darkest secret.
3) cry in front of me.
4) draw a detailed treasure map that leads to actual treasure and PM it to me.
5) look at this:
I can only do 2, 4 and 5. Not sure how you took my message tho. I'm so sure I was referring to INFJ friends and not masters xD

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,387 Posts
I don't have INTJ in my life that I'm aware of. Wish I did
It's an amazing relationship to have, for sure. My ENTP best friend and I are both very similar and very different at the same time. Definitely connect through humor.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts