Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So… This would be a wishful thinking thread. Youcan write about improbable or impossible plans, or other dreams, and maybe youcan use this as a start point to make the wish come true.

If youwant you can explain why it is important to you or why you haven’t done it yet.You can also offer advice for the previous wish.

347 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One day instead of catching the train to work I will cross the street and sneak into some cruise ship and go discover Greece... or Ibiza.

(I don’t usually like the idea of cruise trips, but as I was watching the huge cruise ships parked on the docs, I found myself envying the crowd of tourists… or maybe it was just the idea of travelling to some distant destination…)

·
Registered
263 Posts
One day I will live in an intricate treehouse village in the redwood forests of California. I will travel via sexy steed.

·
Registered
81 Posts
One day I would like to:
Travel the world
Write something I'm actually proud of
Find the courage to tell the most genuinely good guy I've met how I feel
Learn how to apply makeup without ending up looking like a raccoon
Become fluent in a second language
Save the world

I guess I have a lot of wishful plans...

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
One day I will in Europe. (and It's not something impossible for me actually. Everday I repeat it to myself like a fact. Next year I will be there on vacations but who knows what happens...:ninja:)

·
Registered
932 Posts
One day I'll be able to love freely without worry that someone will judge me for it and take their love away.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
One day I find a guy that has a mutual love for me and get married and have children. Also, go and see some amazing sights niagra falls, or the aurora lights, or yellowstone. :) I'd love to see any of those or other really beautiful places, but at this time, I'm a very poor college student... probably the most probable for me is yellow stone since it's a few miles away from where I go to college... but alas, I don't own a vehicle T_T (sob)

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
One day I will be rich enough to give society the middle finger and head for the woods.
One day I will pen a 900 page poetry book for the girl I love but bury it in a box behind our yard in hopes that a couple will discover that 100 years from the time we're both dead.

One day the world shall know my velocity.

·
Banned
14,145 Posts
one day all of my dreams will come true ... and everything will be okay and I'll be surrounded by authentic love and hugs, and I won't worry so much and everyone I love will be super happy and successful and all of their dreams will come true too.

xo

I heart this thread. I needed a does of 'idealism' for bedtime.

347 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nice plans! =)

One of these days I will slow down time and be able to read everything I want, write everything I want, and learn everything I want. And after that I promise I will face the real world without second thoughts...

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
One day, the government will stop sucking! (I hope, extreme wishful thinking, I know!)
One day, this illusion that people who don't have a job just don't want one will vanish. I know there will be the minority that are lazy, but for once I just wish being unemployed doesn't win you the prize of being pigeon holed. I also wish the prize was a job, but alas see above to my previous 'one day'. This country is in ruin.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts