Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You're all going to laugh...but I find them interesting! I guess that's the dynamic about boy bands, they try and put at least one of each "type" of guy so that girls can find the one that they're most attracted to or whatever.

I'm trying to guess their types, Harry is definitely an ExxP for sure.
Don't really know about the others. Niall seems to be an introvert at least. I don't know. Can anybody help at all?

·
Registered
124 Posts
My sister loves them, and I can tolerate them, they all seem pretty decent and fun as well as relatively talented considering the state of pop music today. They're not really my type of music though. After seeing some interviews, tour diaries and miscellaneous videos of them, this is how I would type them.
Harry: ESFP
Louis: ENFP
Liam: ESFJ
Zayn: ISTP
Niall: IxFx
I'm a bit less certain on Niall and Zayn, but those would probably be my best guesses.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I can agree on all that. I definitely think you're right about Zayn being a ISTP. Niall to me is definitely some type of IxxP. Maybe ISFP.

Reactions: mir

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Liam seems to be an introvert to me...he seems more Fe than Si though, so I'm not sure if I'd say ISFJ....unless of course he had well developed Fe...

·
Registered
124 Posts
I lean towards extrovert for Liam because he just seems to really connect to everyone so well. From what I hear, he's a very sweet person, and he's constantly interacting with the fans and doing frequent twitcams and twitter Q & As. Most introverts, especially in the position he's in, where he's part of a massively popular band and doing tons of concerts and interviews and press stuff likely wouldn't be that social, because it would just be too tiring, and it's tiring for a lot of the more moderate extroverts as well. He never appears to be cranky and generally seems to be very kind to the fans, so I think he's probably more of an extrovert.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ahh i love them! *fangirl alert* Why didn't i find this thread earlier? Ok for me personally, i think Zayn's an INFJ because from many interviews, he is the most moodiest and likes to go for "walks" without the other band members and just observe scenary etc. And he is very idealistic with romance, an infj trait. His idea of a perfect date initially was star-gazing and kissing on the roof top. He also mentioned needing to have a intimate "soul connection" with his SO and finding someone he doesn't mind talking to 24/7. In addition, he seems pretty abstract with all the metaphors he use in his tweets. So, i conclude his main function is Ni. Any thoughts?

For niall, i think he's esfp because of his fun-loving nature and laughing at simply everything, wanting to have as many varied experiences as possible. Very Sp-ish. I think he's and extravert because the band members did mention he's the most "outgoing" out of the group.

Louis i think ENFP because from the video diaries, he is very very very random and "bursting with ideas", so i think main function is Ne. And he has this very sweet and sensitive side, very attuned to others' feelings. Fi as a second function perharps?

Liam: like @Black Hole mentioned, i really think he's an extrovert for the exact same reasons. And he's definitely a feeler. And he's very sensible, pulling the boys in line when they go overboard. I think ESFJ.

Harry: Ok this is hardest for me to type. I really can't tell with him. ENFJ perharps? What do you guys think? (i think he's a enneagram 2w3 tho!)

What about enneagram? :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Okay, I had to do it... laugh at me. :p Mostly repeating what has been said, but here goes.

I think we all agree on Louis being ENFP.

I think Liam is an ESFJ as well, but he's mentioned that he likes to spend a lot of time alone. Maybe he's somewhere closer to the middle?

Niall is an XSFP for sure, I think a slightly shy ESFP.

Zayn is an IXXX. I find it hard to figure him out. ISTP seems like a good bet though.

Harry is definitely and EXFX and an enneagram 2.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Liam: Definitely an ESFJ.

Zayn: An ISTP for sure. Quiet and mysterious.

Niall: ESFP (Random, fun-loving nature. The band members say that you usually hear him before you see him.)

Harry: ESFP (Fun-loving, flirtatious, live-in-the-moment.)

Louis: ENFP (Random, funny, and carefree.)

I love them! :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
I love One Direction too!!
Well Loius is ENFP
about Zayn I was actually thinking of INTP. But I'm not so sure of it.
Harry is ESFP as a certain web site said. But he sure is very slow on things.
I thought perhaps Niall is ESFP too but then I watched this video on them being pranked by Nickelodeon, where the host acted like she's about to give birth and Harry was the MOST concerned and Niall didn't even bother to get up and look at what was going on. At times he sounds like ESTP to me. But the same time he sounds Fi too.
I thought Liam is ISFJ.

·
Banned
2,044 Posts
ooh yes I was looking for this :)

These are only guesses, but here they are:
Liam - ENFJ?
Harry - ENFP? ESFP?
Zayn: INTX?
Niall: no idea, but I would love to know
Louis: can't tell..

·
Registered
48 Posts
ooh yes I was looking for this :)

These are only guesses, but here they are:
Liam - ENFJ?
Harry - ENFP? ESFP?
Zayn: INTX?
Niall: no idea, but I would love to know
Louis: can't tell..

I don't think Zayn can be INTJ..that's why I thought he's an INTP. He doesn't have the cold roboticness and the heartlessness that INTJ s show sometimes. He seems to get along with people. I thought maybe that could be Ne. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Oh god I love this because I am a huge Directioner! Personality wise I am probably most like Zayn or Liam but something draws me to Harry for some reason...

I think Liam is probably an Introvert but he comes off as Extroverted because of how much he cares and interacts with his fans but I thi.k he is shy at heart. I think he might be an ISFP

Harry is definitely an ESFP

Zayn seems to me like an INFP or INFJ

Niall probably ENFJ

Louis probably an ESFP as well.

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
Zayn is either an Fi user or an IxTP.

Reactions: ThatOne

·
Registered
4 Posts
I find it very interesting that everyone sees Harry as an extrovert, when I've always thought of him as an INFP. I may have been reading too much FanFiction, admittedly (and writing too much- so I always go with this as a starting point), but based on his public persona, I think that he can disappear for days on end, indicating that he values time alone. I agree with everyone else on the rest, though.
Louis is more of an ENFP, I think :)
I'm not sure about whether Niall is an I/E...He can seem loud and boisterous, but doesn't talk as much in interviews. I'm going to go with ESFP...
Zayn: INFJ (I kind of just want him to be the same type as me xD But it fits.)
Liam: ESTJ (He's the only thinker of the group, really. I don't think he's a much the 'leader' as everyone says- Louis is- but he has a lot of leadership traits.)

·
Registered
451 Posts
Im a female British ENFP, and i can verify that Louis is 100% ENFP

I find him absolutely attractive and shockingly similar to me. What a babe.

Im done.

Reactions: ann18

·
Registered
470 Posts
Just gonna add my two cents. I've been pondering this for a while.

Louis — ENxP, he has raging Ne. He seems pretty equal on the T/F spectrum to me, although I might actually guess ENTP first. A lot of his comments and quips are a bit too snarky and biting to be ENFP.
Zayn — INTP (he's the one I'm least sure of)
Liam — ESFJ, I'm not sure where people get N for him? Almost certainly ESFJ
Niall — ESFP. Classic ESFP
Harry — xNFJ, I lean more towards INFJ. He's always seen hanging with so many people; his circle of friends is massive. But he comes off as way calmer than most ENFJs I know. Possibly ambiverted?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts