Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It can be anything, whether it's a physical or an emotional/personality thing. Add an image to make the post overall more interesting, if you want. =]

Mines:

Guys who are shy. Why: There are some females out there who will refuse to make the first move. Apparently, shyness is a human flaw, because we're supposed to be social creatures... While it's nice to have the guy make the first move, I actually made the first move with my two exes in the past. The first ex asked my number first, though... Anyway, so I really like shy guys because I feel they can bring so much brilliance in my life, but people ignore them or treat them like shit. I used to be painfully shy... Hell, I still can't look at people in the eye these days. So, it's something I both understand and appreciate above all.

Your turn.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Being messy.

I am also messy sometimes and could really easily overlook it.

Now, by overlook, I don't mean say it's okay and then sigh, making passive aggressive comments about it. :tongue:

EDIT:
Also, also, also

I thought about it more and I wouldn't care if a guy was completely broke.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I'm not sure what constitutes a major flaw. But I wouldn't mind anyone who has the stereotypical flaws of an XNFP, or NF in general. XD I get along with them best.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Shyness is a big one for me, as well, Forsaken. I've come out of my shell over the years, and even though I'm still shy to an extent, my ability to socialize has expanded since childhood. When I see a shy guy, I feel a connection to his plight (people like people who are extroverted more often than poor little introverts, haha). Also, I find shy guys unbearably cute... What can I say? I also appreciate guys who aren't attached to masculinity, play devil's advocate, spend excessive amounts of time on the computer/playing video games, and worry a lot.

In the end, I have trouble calling most personality traits such as these "flaws." I can imagine you guys know what I mean there... Meanwhile, look! A "Shy Guy!" Harharhar

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Well, previously: Depression, anxiety, childishness
Now: I think I could overlook it if my partner were not an NF like myself - ISFJ, ESFP, ENTP, and INTP are tremendously appealing to me.

Reactions: ForsakenMe

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
lack of personal hygeine. i don't care if someone doesn't shower every day or if they neglectto do thier hair or whatever. and befre someone makes a joke i'll shall say, if i'm going down there it had best be clean

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
I can also overlook if that person is unable to communicate well with other people or seems like a 'dysfunctional' member in society (not a criminal though), as long as he still has a pure heart.

Pure hearts are hard to find.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Good thread! Shyness is a big one, like others have said, and not really being able to fit into societal norms all that well. The odd ones always intrigue me anyway, haha. But I tend to get captivated by many different types of people, flaws are the best part..

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Grumpiness in the morning. I'm usually the first awake wherever I sleep, and bouncy by the time everyone else is just waking up. It hurts my feelings when my guy is grumpy in the morning, but as long as you make up for it during the rest of the day, I'm perfectly happy :happy:

·
Registered
759 Posts
Well, if I really had to overlook a major flaw in someone, I guess I could deal with them not being from Jersey.

:crazy:

Seriously though, I can hardly think of any because some of what I see as flaws must be perfectly normal to some people and vice versa. I think a lot of things are character traits rather than flaws. I guess if I had to choose one, I am ok with the other person being apathetic to looking up pieces of information and just asking me despite it getting annoying sometimes. To put it in real life terms, my wife would always yell to me from her office "How do I spell -----?!" rather than trying to figure it out, or ask about all sorts of general knowledge, whereas I am the type of person to jump on Google immediately and start pulling up the stuff to learn it/figure it out myself.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I guess if I had to choose one, I am ok with the other person being apathetic to looking up pieces of information and just asking me despite it getting annoying sometimes. To put it in real life terms, my wife would always yell to me from her office "How do I spell -----?!" rather than trying to figure it out, or ask about all sorts of general knowledge, whereas I am the type of person to jump on Google immediately and start pulling up the stuff to learn it/figure it out myself.
Ha! I do that all the time. I think people are awesome when they answer my questions instead of telling me "Look it up." lol

Another one I'd put up with is dressing badly. Means I can wear sweatpants and not get any flack for it :laughing:

·
Registered
759 Posts
Ha! I do that all the time. I think people are awesome when they answer my questions instead of telling me "Look it up." lol

Another one I'd put up with is dressing badly. Means I can wear sweatpants and not get any flack for it :laughing:
I'm OK with that too if it is around the house since I like to get into those sleeping pants things & t-shirt and lounge around when I'm home. I like being comfortable.

I am so not a morning person though. I walk in late every day, thank god my boss is also a personal friend :laughing: And he always walks in later than I do so its all good lol

1 - 20 of 34 Posts