Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

Any one here with an INJF personality type who is an auditor (internal/external alike) and/or examiner? If so, how would you cope with the manipulative, calculated types?

·
Mr. CafeBot
13,103 Posts
Welcome to PersonalityCafe!

*You are hearing a robotic sounding voice coming towards you*

Greetings pearl and welcome to PersonalityCafe!! My name is Mr. CafeBot. I am here to personally greet you and thank you for joining our humble little forum. No matter your type, you will surely experience a wonderful time with the members of this forum. We cater to all personality types so you will never feel alone or weird. Truth is this forum is full of weirdos!! Pleazeee hel.... *Ahem*I mean we have the nicest people you will ever meet. :)

If you need basic forum information our newbie guide link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/intro/2319-friendly-guide-newbies.html

To keep the forum entertaining and safe, our forum rules link is here...
http://personalitycafe.com/announcements/540-personality-cafe-forum-rules.html

If you need any help or have any suggestions, please let us know here...
http://personalitycafe.com/support-suggestions/

We will always be glad to help you!

Again, welcome to our forum pearl. We hope that your experience with us is tremendously benevolent!

P.S.

Please tip me 1 gold. I need to buy more coffee! @[email protected]

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately, I'm not an auditor or examiner, so I can't help you there. (Nor can I figure out why you'd want to be an auditor, but hey, to each their own).

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
*Checks list* I'm sorry. It seems that you have came at a bad time. We've already reached our quota of INFJs. However, being you're female and I like females I will make you a deal. I will kick one of those male INFJs out of the crate if you give me a kiss.

Than I can formally give you a hello and welcome to the crate party. Until than please stay inside the white lines. Any unauthorized movements will result in decapitation.

Thank you :)

Reactions: Grey

·
MOTM Nov 2009
4,132 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I also don't know of any INFJ auditors, but I think you'll at least be able to find some here, considering the number of members we have who are INFJ.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Pearl, describe your problem. Don't beat around the bush with generalities. Sick of that shit. Open up and be done with it. Or I'ma.....!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Greetings,

Any one here with an INJF personality type who is an auditor (internal/external alike) and/or examiner? If so, how would you cope with the manipulative, calculated types?

Pearl, what exactly is an auditor or examiner? Are you talking about accountants? I have not been here long but so far I've found that the majority of people here are students so I'm not sure if you'll find an exact match that way, but I've been in business for a long time (consultant) so I might be able to help anyway. Let me know...

And welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I think that all of us, regardless of type, could do well to learn how to better deal with manipulative and/or aggressive people. There are quite a few good books available out there, I believe. How you looked online to get a suggested reading list together?

I think that how you deal with a manipulator probably would be determined by what you are most comfortable with, they style of manipulation, and the specifics of the situation. It sounds as if you are saying this is related to your job. That would mean you probably cannot ignore the issue or distance yourself from the person. However, really it's hard to say without knowing the specifics of the situation.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well...

I am confused and depressed. I just lost my job... and it all had got to do with my ability to "fit in" with the rest of the people... like... "if you scratch my back, I scratch yours." I like to go to work, stay focus on what I do best, get it done and over with... Unfortunately for me, the people who called the shots, were the type that like criticizing people, back stabbing their co-workers, playing favorites, and since I was not "in-tune" with their actions/behaviors, I couldn't be considered as "one of them." My boss, who had tunnel vision, only took their words over mine... She totally treated me like I was some kind of garbage... she couldn't even keep eye contact while talking to me... So, at the end of the day, I was let go... Such pitiful people, I thought to myself, who I did not need to be associated with. Nonetheless, it hurt. I tried the best I could to deal with these people in the professional manner; however, I had disagreements, and because I did... they considered that I was not part of their pack... I thought, regardless of people differences, if I do the right things, things wouldn't be turned out bad... I was naive, too naive, some people are just plain evil and there was nothing I could have done to change anything.

I don't want to give up but I am tired ... so tired.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Well...

I am confused and depressed. I just lost my job...

I don't want to give up but I am tired ... so tired.
Pearl - this is a fabulous opportunity which you will see once you get over the hurt of getting ousted. Believe me, I understand. But you have options and you will no longer have to put up with their crap. You are free! Is there any reason you wouldn't consider self-employment? One advantage is that no one can ever fire you again and you get to choose which clients you want to work with (although, in this economy there is less choice then before, but still).

As to being tired - I really understand that too. But all these youthful people here can be inspiring. Soak up the energy. You are not alone.

Reactions: pearl

·
Registered
485 Posts
Evil eh. A frustrated mind would seek to push them totally into the dark side to limit the shades of gray. You struggled against what was, on the quest to achieve ideal situations, one where you can voice your opinion, amongst those who disagree and a balance will be found. As you've experienced, it doesn't work that way always, regardless of how much you would like it to be. Some people are ignorant, stuck in their ways, play favorites, just as you described. You understand what's going on... Often I understand situations as well, like you, but fight against it just to see if I can make my own ideal become real, and when not... we accept the reality of the situation... The reality in this situation which is!

You can't walk into a place and take control over situations in your own way, and have your input expected to be of great worth around other people who already worked to have their place of power, their voice, their influence established as being of worth. Alot of them prob when through similar circumstances as you, but they STFU instead of voicing their opinion because they were able to be little bitches more so and do their time, earning the right to speak and be noticed.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Sometimes all you can do is make sure your behavior is in line with your personal values. It feels great when you can exert influence over others and change a situation to make it what you believe it should be, but in some instances you fail to achieve that goal. I can empathize with your frustration.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Greetings,

Greetings Pearl! Welcome to Personality Cafe! Thank you very much for joining our humble little forum. We hope you have a great time with us. I'm sure that if you ask your questions in the appropriate forums they would get answered.:happy:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pearl - this is a fabulous opportunity which you will see once you get over the hurt of getting ousted. Believe me, I understand. But you have options and you will no longer have to put up with their crap. You are free! Is there any reason you wouldn't consider self-employment? One advantage is that no one can ever fire you again and you get to choose which clients you want to work with (although, in this economy there is less choice then before, but still).

As to being tired - I really understand that too. But all these youthful people here can be inspiring. Soak up the energy. You are not alone.
I never said "thank you" for your sincere comments and advice.... anyway, Thank You!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.