Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
http://personalitycafe.com/interviews/96484-april-2012-member-month-king-dreams-interview.html

Please join me in congratulating our own darling @The King Of Dreams who is the current Member of the Month. For those of you who are newish or simply don't know, The Member of the Month is a total popularity contest : ) and a great honour to win. The only past 2 ENFP members to have won are our darling @pinkrasputin and the way cool @Happy , and those were ages ago.

Getting ENFPs organized and to vote en masse isn't an easy feat (any wonder why so many ISTJs have been MOTM, recently? Those folks seem like they can rock tactical manoeuvres in their sleep!) but y'all did it and I'm so proud of us :tongue: We can accomplish amazing things when we set our minds (hearts?) to it! Let this be a reminder to us that people who say that we squander our talents just haven't seen us try. And let this also be a reminder to our beloved @The KingofDreams that he is much loved by his sibling ENFPs but also by a lot of other Types who also voted for him.

Congrats, dude - you make us proud!

Edited to add: PS. Sorry to those of you who were pestered numerous times to vote... but looked, the result made it all worth it, I believe : )

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
@MuChApArAdOx! In fact I got a PM saying that she won among ENFPs!!!!!

Oh, you naughty, @NaughyChimp!
You got a sparkly name! Oh I'm so jealous! @Stephen , how did he get that?!?

I nominated her, and about five other people, including you. I had so many messages about member of the month in April, that I had a dream that I got member of the month one day... haha, add that to the list of things that will never happen.

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
You got a sparkly name! Oh I'm so jealous! @Stephen , how did he get that?!?
I just posted like a mad man.... I have quite a few to go if I want to become a legend....
add that to the list of things that will never happen.
Oh, it will happen, sweetheart *pats head* You just have to devote your life to PerC and sacrifice a goat to the @Happy god.... and sign your name in blood on papyrus.........

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! Oh I couldn't resist the Ne made me do it!

But you will be a MOTM, babe :wink:

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Oh, it will happen, sweetheart *pats head* You just have to devote your life to PerC and sacrifice a goat to the @Happy god.... and sign your name in blood on papyrus.........

But you will be a MOTM, babe :wink:
Oh, you're so good to me. I don't think @Happy had anything to do with it, he didn't want to anger a mob of ENFPs... he knows if hes nice to us, we'll give him cookies.

Oh well, if theres no MoM, I'll just interview myself... cause that could be fun!

And if I got MoM, I'm pretty sure everyone would start making sheep jokes. Hmpf!

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
I am very proud of King and of our former MOTM, pink. They both deserve their titles :) I have to say, though, that this mentality is driving me mad. "GET ENFPS IN THERE!" Really? There are tons of other deserving people. It's not about getting our people nominated, it's about nominating people who deserve it. Again, King definitely deserves it and so did pink when she earned her MOTM title. What I'm saying though is that there are many people of other types that also deserve the title. I'm not about typism or elitism, and I'm sure that this thread was not meant to come off that way, but it does. When I was asked to vote, I chose not to vote at all simply because the delivery of some of the people asking me to vote was disturbing to me. It's not about getting ENFPs nominated, or at least, it shouldn't be. This has been bothering me, and I needed to get it off my chest. And I realize that other types have more MOTMs, but now that everyone has been taught how to vote, I'm sure this won't be much of an issue any more. /endrant

Again, congrats to the very sweet and genuine @The King Of Dreams :) You truly do represent us and the entire cafe very well. I love you, man :)

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
@MuChApArAdOx! In fact I got a PM saying that she won among ENFPs!!!!!

Oh, you naughty, @NaughyChimp!
haha, yep, it was all in the master plan ;) I was asked if i was interested in the early stages of Chimps master plan, i said , nope ;p I think we made an excellent choice here, and Chimp is the leader of the pack. She organized all of us, and this isn't her first rodeo either..heh, . I won't lie, it took me a few weeks to get organized, send in my vote cough*.....Congrats again King, you do the ENFP proud ;)

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
I sincerely thank you all for this. However, I do agree with @Ace Face that each type has someone in it that is exceedingly special and worthy of being a MOTM. I want the members of this forum to see the value in all types.... Yes, some of us tend to shy away from certain types, but what are the benefits of these types? Many of them help us grow and thrive and flourish as humans..... I like that we ENFPs are represented.... But I love that all types are represented equally. Please don't get me wrong, I truly love that I'm MOTM, I just also love what I learned and value from other types as well. I'm positive that you all too. You all are such great teachers.... ENTJs, INFPs, ISTPs, ESFJs, and many others I have learned from...... You all bring joy, intelligence and happiness to these forums and I thank you from the bottom of my little Ne heart!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You said that you sent a message to KoD telling him we were voting for someone else, who did you mislead him with?
I misled him without telling a single lie!!!! I said something along the lines of, we have a clear winner amongst all the ENFPs I polled (this was totally true... HE was the clear winner!) and would he please send in a vote for MuchAParadox. No lies, see?! (MuchAParadox came in second in our selection process)

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
I misled him without telling a single lie!!!! I said something along the lines of, we have a clear winner amongst all the ENFPs I polled (this was totally true... HE was the clear winner!) and would he please send in a vote for MuchAParadox. No lies, see?! (MuchAParadox came in second in our selection process)
I guess we know who the next ENFP member of the month will be!

·
His Majesty
12,625 Posts
................. This is true. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts