Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know what's wrong with me!! It's like everything someone says to me, I'm reading sexual connotations into it. It's bugging me!!!! Now normally I have a talent for turning fairly mundane conversations into ones full of innuendo, but this is now getting on my nerves.

Has anyone else experienced this? Can I stop it?

(Note: well, I did spend most of yesterday reading erotica soooooooooo that just might have something to do with it...)

·
MOTM June 2012
9,333 Posts
That must be hard... You should go for a walk, unless it's raining, because you don't want to get wet. Hopefully it's nice and hot where you are, so you can go for your walk. Hot, but not moist would be prefferable. I wish I could come and join you. :cool:

·
Registered
646 Posts
I don't know what's wrong with me!! It's like everything someone says to me, I'm reading sexual connotations into it. It's bugging me!!!! Now normally I have a talent for turning fairly mundane conversations into ones full of innuendo, but this is now getting on my nerves.

Has anyone else experienced this? Can I stop it?

(Note: well, I did spend most of yesterday reading erotica soooooooooo that just might have something to do with it...)
Maybe you could try a shock collar. Ever time you get a thought like that give yourself a zap :shocked:

Obviously I'm just yanking your chain. I'm not sure what you could do, maybe exercise, cold shower and follow it up with some news... News seems to thoroughly bring me down from any "good" thoughts :)

·
Fu Dominant
10,720 Posts
You're just reading too much into this. You really shouldn't be blaming yourself. Clearly, you can't help that everyone wants you. That's their problem. :wink:

... You know, it's personal experiences from women like these that makes me inclined to believe women are much more sexual than men are. Yet men are the ones hounded for it because we're not ninjas about it. Cosmo mags, romance novels, it all adds up after awhile...

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Maybe you should do something to take your mind off it, maybe a nice long rie somewhere? Or you can play with your gun for a while. I hope you're not reading sexual things into these innocent suggestions I just made, that would be really messed up. :laughing:

·
Registered
133 Posts
It's just natural urges. Satisfy them in some way.

Or do we need to have that talk about the birds and the bees again?

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's just natural urges. Satisfy them in some way.

Or do we need to have that talk about the birds and the bees again?
LOL nooooo please I beg you....

That must be hard... You should go for a walk, unless it's raining, because you don't want to get wet. Hopefully it's nice and hot where you are, so you can go for your walk. Hot, but not moist would be prefferable. I wish I could come and join you. :cool:
you are terrible!!!

Maybe you should do something to take your mind off it, maybe a nice long rie somewhere? Or you can play with your gun for a while. I hope you're not reading sexual things into these innocent suggestions I just made, that would be really messed up. :laughing:
as are you!!

·
MOTM June 2012
9,333 Posts
@JamieBond I merelly suggested going for a walk! YOU were the one who thought naughty things!

Perhaps you would enjoy sucking on a nice long juicy popsicle. Not too big though, or you won't get it all in your mouth. Surely that would satisfy you. Don't bite it though, because you might bite off a bigger piece than you could swallow. And that would be an unfortunant climax. But a popsicle would suit you well if the air is hot and thick where you are. :cool:

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
69% of people can find something dirty in every sentence. Disgusting really.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts