Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me show you a picture :)

Blue is one gender, pink is the other! Names below capitalised to reference the people in the diagram above.

So since You and Your Ex split up, Your Ex has been telling My Best Friend a lot of things that he did when you were together. My Best Friend has told me, not strictly in confidence but not intended to be public knowledge either and would probably be pissed off with Me if I told anyone. One of these things is that one night You, Your Ex, and Your Best Friend came home from clubbing drunk, and Your Ex tried to instigate a threesome, Your Best Friend was so drunk she was up for anything, but you said no. What you don't know is that whilst you were asleep Your Ex and Your Best Friend got to 3rd base.

Would you want Me to tell You?

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
Yes.

If I found out you knew that, and kept it from me, I would be very upset.

Granted, I don't know if I am the same kind of person as your hypothetical you.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Since we're no longer together, what my ex did really doesn't matter anymore. And while I might want to know that my "best friend" is a back-stabbing hoochie mama, it shouldn't come from you.

If I were you, I would stay out of it.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yes, I would consider this as a stab in the back, that's really bitchy...

You could tell her the gossip about other made up friends, and see how would she react to it...like telling her the same story about different people that you only know from work or somewhere she doesn't know, figure out how to tell it smoothly...In the end add to it that the ex girlfriend found out about this through a mutual friend, and now her and her best friend aren't speaking anymore...ask her if she thinks this was a right thing for the mutual friend to do...this way she'll tell you what she thinks of it...

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
So fucking complicated...for a moment you made me consider abandoning all human contact and going into the woods to live as a hermit. But i do that a bit at the moment anyways.
Carry on

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.