Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

Banned
Okay advice for men:

1. Don't be creepy like just chill and don't be excited and don't be fucking assuming you pile of shit. But i love men. Just don't be creepy. It's okay to be friends. Okay? Be friends. Because girls must know you first. Don't be idiots. Friend zoned is not that bad..fuck you assuming pile of shit, friendship is an important foundation in a relationship. So don't be afraid to be friends.
2. Hn.

Registered
As generalized as it may sound this will serve you well when both approaching and in a relationship; Assume an equality with the man, and never act better or lower than them. Confidence and respecting yourself in this way is very attractive.

Registered
Don't expect cliched responses out of the other. Have a conversation about your tastes and theirs. If they don't match, then why bother? Forcing someone to act like you expect is silly and counterproductive.

Registered
ENTJ; 8w7; Persian C
I have no general advice. Many male-humanoid(s) have accepted general-advice via other female-humanoids, (&) do not generally interest me.

Advice for myself, is do not care what other male-humanoid(s) think of you (&) your desires & abnormalities. Intuitively, I can tell when you are bullshatting/hiding from me -- the world of men, the world of women (&) hyper societal-normative expectations disappears as soon as you select me.

Registered
Approach and ask genuine questions and remember communication is always a two way street.

Don't make assumptions like the saying goes "Never ASSUME, because when you ASSUME, you make an ASS of U and ME."

Making assumptions usually proliferates into negative thought processes that work against action when it comes to approaching others.

But there is a line that is usually crossed when one's ego is so inflated that awareness of a lack of interest is lost.

Another thing to keep in mind is the framework of approach. If you are interested in someone your focus is them, but they more than likely unless prior non-verbal communication has been established are not operating in the same framework.

Intuitively, I can tell when you are bullshatting/hiding from me -- the world of men, the world of women (&) hyper societal-normative expectations disappears as soon as you select me.
Ditto for myself as well.

Shit tests for example just make me roll my eyes and walk away.

Reactions: Catwalk

Registered
If you flake on a date (with out a good reason) any dude with self respect ain't asking you again.
Life is too short and everyone is busy to waste time.

Reactions: martinkunev

Registered
Women, give men a chance to ask you out. It's okay to politely reject them if you don't like them, but at least give them the dignity of being able to ask. If they can't handle rejection, that's their problem, not yours (so don't worry about that).

The only times I'd say it's understandable to run away/avoid them is if they are creeping you out to the point that you're concerned for your safety, or if they're super drunk.

Registered
Oh an easy one, just initiate more often. Like if you initiate a date once a year, just make that twice a year. It's fun doing what I want to do, but I'd like to see what you want to do.

Lotus Jester
Don't ever expect them to compete with anyone else who's already in your life; that's not only unfair; it's mind-numbingly stupid. Also, having friends are a great thing; until you allow them/don't stop them from interfering; no sane person wants to deal with that bullshit.

Banned
Be honest, be good, be yourself. Ok that's three pieces but you get them for the price of one.

Reactions: Crimson Ash

MOTM Sept 2014
Be sincere and organic. There is nothing worse than starting a relationship off with lies and games, and it is a bit tedious to hear the same rehearsed scripts over and over again. Maybe that isn't the best way to get laid or something, I don't know. Do PUA tactics work? Probably, but I don't condone anonymous promiscuous sex anyway.

Registered
It's sad that the very first thing that pops into my mind is "try not to be physically violent when you're rejected"

and then second thing that pops into my mind is "try not to turn into a stalker when you're rejected"

and yeah inb4 "not all men", blah blah blah blah blah

Banned
Don't get distracted by things like clothes, makeup, shoes, hair, personality or other frivolous traits that guys don't really care about. Just don't eat like a hippo every day and you should be fine.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts