Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

http://www.barefeetinthekitchen.com/2013/09/one-pot-pasta-with-fresh-tomatoes-and-basil.html

Mmm. I tried this (above linked recipe)for dinner tonight, with only a few modifications. I started by slightly frying 2 Italian style, sliced chicken sausages and a whole sliced sweet onion in olive oil. I used organic thin spaghetti noodles and only put 8 ounces in (which makes 4 meals, for two adults or maybe more if you aren't as tall and hungry as Sam and I.) I forgot garlic at the store so just put a little garlic powder in. I replaced one of the half cups of water with chardonnay, and when it was almost thickened up I added about a half of a cup of heavy whipping cream. I topped it with Romano cheese. I only used half of my ingredients so I can make it later this week. I will make this again because of less dishes and shuffling in the kitchen. The possibilities are endless with all the modifications, that can be made. But, the main point of trying this recipe was cooking it in one pot, and that was super satisfying. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts