Personality Cafe banner

You only get to experience one of them. Which one?

• Summer

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Autumn

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Winter

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Spring

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Idk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My own one that I made up

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
ENFP, 4w5, so/s_ Cosmic
3,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the rest of your life, you can only experience one season. You get to choose which one you live during (I seriously don't know how to word this...). So what do you pick?

I would choose spring. It's not as hot as summer or cold as winter. Daylight savings starts in the first month of spring, and I prefer it darker later than earlier. I also just prefer the atmosphere in spring to autumn, but I still do like autumn.

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Spring. Winter is too cold (even here in Cali) and sweating is gross so I'll go without summer. Also spring has a mix of cool and warm days and even some rain thrown in for variety. The air is fresher and the trees and stuff are more beautiful.

·
Registered
15,048 Posts
Autumn for sure.

Weather is milder than in winter and summer. I also like that it gets darker earlier where I live.

I prefer seeing plants dying and trees shedding over everything blooming in spring. And my allergies get irritating.

·
Registered
5,248 Posts
Summer, with its lush greenery, long days, fireflies, and temperatures just right for swimming.

I'd miss the other seasons a lot though. In fact I moved a bit southward not long ago and I've been pining for snow. I've discovered I'm a temperate 4 seasons kinda girl...

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hmmm, I'm gonna say fall. At least where I'm from(Maine), you can still get some snow at the end of fall, which I find gorgeous. Fall means nice cool temps, which is good cause heat is icky for me. I really like the colors of fall, and fall foods(pumpkin stuff, cocoa, pies and soups) and awesome. Cooler temps mean more variety of dress, and there's still plenty of outdoor activities to do if I'm feeling that. Swimming is overrated-I rather be chilling in a hot tub.

·
Registered
♂️ Xennial - Melancholic/Choleric
3,834 Posts
Summer. I want to watch scantily clad girls on the street. Maybe I'd choose August as it has longer evenings, but still warm, ideal for stargazing.

The only time I'd miss colder weather would be the Christmas season.

·
Registered
588 Posts
Spring.

Warmish weather without the extreme summer heat means I can enjoy more time outdoors. Native plants blossom, attracting colourful native birds (Rosellas) to my neighbourhood.

I suppose it's nature injecting some life into the environment after the darker winter months that lifts my mood.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts