Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
5,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Concept: a thread where any inane questions like "ENTJ do you like curly fries" or "Why are you always giving me orders!!!" can go where some reliable member of the ENTJ subforum can answer them and end the matter shortly and efficiently.

We could therefore reserve the actual subforum for interesting discussion threads and have the cleanest, least-polluted subfora on the site.

Good idea: Y/N?

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Well, so do ENTJs like curly fries? What DO you feed an entj if you are to keep one as a pet? ; P

·
Registered
648 Posts
Well, so do ENTJs like curly fries? What DO you feed an entj if you are to keep one as a pet? ; P
*eats curly fries*

In order to keep an ENTJ pet happy, one must adhere to stereotypical attributes in order for the pet to be healthy:
-Always make sure the ENTJ pet is in a clean living space.
-Always make sure the ENTJ pet is given activities, otherwise obesity, fur loss and depression may ensue.
-ENTJ pets are very friendly once given a bit of time. Do NOT attempt to force your ENTJ to be stroked, loving or close. An ENTJ pet will come to you when it's ready.
-Make sure to adequately brush and maintain ENTJ pet.
-Do NOT feed ENTJ pet anything other than the best ENTJ food. The best way to determine food quality is by pricing and nutritional content.
-If your ENTJ pet being aggressive, it is best to let ENTJ pet alone until they have calmed down. If you have been exposed to a bit or scratch, simply use rubbing alcohol to treat wound.
-Have fun with your ENTJ pet.

They make wonderful companions.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Why do I find you so damn attractive?

Anyway, yes, this is a wonderful idea for all of the types. Hey, maybe they would even add a new section on the forum page entiled "Questions for types"... :/ ...

It sounded better in my head.

·
Registered
5,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Why do I find you so damn attractive?

Anyway, yes, this is a wonderful idea for all of the types. Hey, maybe they would even add a new section on the forum page entiled "Questions for types"... :/ ...

It sounded better in my head.
Because ENTJ is the most objectively desirable type. Next.

No, but seriously, its because in order of general type, ENTJ and INTP are the same, but INTPs cog functions are introverted where the ENTJs are extroverted and visa versa. So we think on the same wavelength, but in a different frequency... or something.

Te > Ni > Se > Fi
Ti > Ne > Si > Fe

So we both use Thinking dominantly, but you do in an introverted way and I do it in an extroverted way. That's why ENTJ and INTP are allegedly compatible. (and also why ESTJ and ISTP are compatible, etc, etc). I also like the idea of female INTPs. Just something about female Ti dom, I suppose.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Do ENTJ's like milk, dark, or white chocolate? Clearly, there is a correlation with chocolate preference and the psyche just as there is a correlation with all the other questions asked.

Btw, I like this thread.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Do ENTJ's like milk, dark, or white chocolate? Clearly, there is a correlation with chocolate preference and the psyche just as there is a correlation with all the other questions asked.

Btw, I like this thread.
Milk chocolate. I'm not too much of a chocolate fan, but when I want chocolate, I want it to be the most...chocolately. If you're gonna do something, do it right. And that goes for chocolate too. :happy:

·
mafia mod
13,258 Posts
Milk chocolate. I'm not too much of a chocolate fan, but when I want chocolate, I want it to be the most...chocolately. If you're gonna do something, do it right. And that goes for chocolate too. :happy:

and no cheap stuff with the emulsifiers. I want it pure and organic.

Oh brother I think my type 7 is kicking in with this post.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.