Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided for my one year Personality Cafe Anniversary I would ask again to be typed.

I am 95% sure of my Enneagram type(2w3), however, I have had a lot of MBTI trouble in the past. I eventually gave up because it was getting too difficult for a pretty easy question XD. I was stuck between INFP and ENFP, but figured I could be anything. ISFP was suggested a lot on another site. :)

I haven't posted a ton lately, but I think some of you at least know who I am and have some idea of how I act. I am also open to answering questions (however, I think the "type me" questions are too many and hard for people to read through for typing).

:crazy: Any ideas?

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I figured you were probably an INFP, because you remind me of myself, with a few minor differences, but I don't know you as well as I would like to. You could be an ISFP, I guess. I have trouble telling the difference between INFPs and ISFPs, because both have the Fi thing going on.

Whatever you are, I hold you in high regard, so it hasn't been important to assign a label.

Happy one-year PerC-iversary.

Reactions: zallla and Kriash

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can't possibly know that.

... ENFP? :laughing:
Well, I find it hard to read through all of it sometimes, (and I like to read!) and I have heard the same from a couple others.
Also, I answered them once and barely got a response :p

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I figured you were probably an INFP, because you remind me of myself, with a few minor differences, but I don't know you as well as I would like to. You could be an ISFP, I guess. I have trouble telling the difference between INFPs and ISFPs, because both have the Fi thing going on.

Whatever you are, I hold you in high regard, so it hasn't been important to assign a label.

Happy one-year PerC-iversary.

Awwww thank you snail. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts