Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
I filled out a profile one time just to see what would happen. the site said "sorry but you are not datable". xD
Pretty much the same thing. Except after filling out the profile, I tired to look at it from a... normal... person's perspective. And I realized that I'm not datable.

So I deleted all my info, and filled in something bogus... like I'm a 46 year old chubby guy from.. I think... Kazakhstan, looking for 18 year old girls, just for kicks.

Hmm... I wonder if I got any replies...

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
I would think that more INTPs would go online for dating prospects, considering that you basically get a spreadsheet about all the qualities you could possibly want?

I don't know, it seems easier this way. But then again, the need to slowly get to know someone seems kind of thwarted by those profiles?

·
Registered
569 Posts
I went to one of the websites (eHarmony, I think) to take the personality test portion of it. I got some personality information, but what I found funny was the part where I was told that there were 0 matches for me (out of all Americans). Drats.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I went to one of the websites (eHarmony, I think) to take the personality test portion of it. I got some personality information, but what I found funny was the part where I was told that there were 0 matches for me (out of all Americans). Drats.
I did the same thing and it told me I wasn't "compatible" with the rest of the site. Apparently, I'm too dysfunctional for it. I've read that their system is based on predictability and if your answers seem slightly contradictory, you won't be accepted simply because they can't calculate your match. But of course this wouldn't happen if the questions weren't so damn open-ended!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts