Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it is pretty mucj nuetral. We both have really really stromg chemistry, and I feel this deep bond or connectioj with her I have not felt with anyone, but all she wants is sex. She makes me all her hand all the time and we cuddle, we get lost looking into each others eyes for a long period of time and lose track of time when talking as well aand we have all this strong chemistry, that makes me feel at ease which is usncommon and also seemed to fill this missing feeling ive never felt before, with anyone person or thing. And i started imagining a future with her amd i realized what all the love songs are about, why people settle down and have kids and now when I,see her part of,me wants to,cry because of how beautiful I think she is and another because she denies it but then she holds my hand and asks me to describe why i think shes pretty and i cant handle these, feelings.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
We? Don't you mean to say that you have strong chemistry and feelings for her? It's one-sided; trying to convince yourself otherwise is a waste of your time.

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
If she only wants sex&cuddles the "connection" you talk about is one-sided.

I have two positive tips for you:
- Enjoy it while it lasts.
- Find a new FWB or better: an actual GF.

·
Banned
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
If she only wants sex&cuddles the "connection" you talk about is one-sided.

I have two positive tips for you:
- Enjoy it while it lasts.
- Find a new FWB or better: an actual GF.
How do you know it is one sided? I mean, perhaps she does not want a serious relationship but she perhaps has similair feelings still? Wtf, there is at least mutual sense attraction, of course, it is alllllll in my head and it is all so clear cut dry and simple, nothing deeper going on beneath the surface, no reason why instead of being friends with benefits, she is not just another stranger on the street instead nothing else.

We only lose track of time when talking and end up gazing into each others eyes for long periods of time without intending too, like things like that happen on a regular basis all the time, so much I've never lost track of time and did something like that and she is not suspiciously possesive of me and is always grabbing me or telling me to come back and strangely acts fond of me or reliant or hugs and grabs my hand and holds it on her own and sends of weird mixed messages

Like omfg I am so green and inexperienced, it is all in my head because I am a typical pig headed man, amd everythijg is a,protection of a,projection of a projection.

Like everything else, just a big empty void beyond what others want me to unquestioningly accept.

OoooOoooooOoooooOooooooooo.

·
Registered
8,949 Posts
Welcome to the world of FWB.

This dynamic is actually very similar to the dynamic between a straight male and female who are best friends.

Do you want to know how this usually forms? Often than not, one wants a relationship, while another just wants to be friends. Because of this discord, they end up becoming best friends.

The same happens with FWB. It looks like both simply want sex, but in reality, one of them is pining. They're waiting and hoping that soon the other person will develop feelings and want a relationship. After all, who can have sex without developing emotions?

She can.

She was upfront with you from the beginning, but you chose not to listen and hope for the best. It's like going in for a job interview, and the manager says this is "only for three months, with no possibility for extension." And you take the job, thinking that if you work really hard, and show them just how amazing of an employee you are, they would of course hire you for long term. Why wouldn't they? Because they told you upfront what the position entailed.

If you can't handle that, then end it and find yourself a relationship. If she truly has emotions for you, then you will quickly see that when you say you are done just having sex.

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
How do you know it is one sided? I mean, perhaps she does not want a serious relationship but she perhaps has similair feelings still? Wtf, there is at least mutual sense attraction, of course, it is alllllll in my head and it is all so clear cut dry and simple, nothing deeper going on beneath the surface, no reason why instead of being friends with benefits, she is not just another stranger on the street instead nothing else.

We only lose track of time when talking and end up gazing into each others eyes for long periods of time without intending too, like things like that happen on a regular basis all the time, so much I've never lost track of time and did something like that and she is not suspiciously possesive of me and is always grabbing me or telling me to come back and strangely acts fond of me or reliant or hugs and grabs my hand and holds it on her own and sends of weird mixed messages

Like omfg I am so green and inexperienced, it is all in my head because I am a typical pig headed man, amd everythijg is a,protection of a,projection of a projection.

Like everything else, just a big empty void beyond what others want me to unquestioningly accept.

OoooOoooooOoooooOooooooooo.
Nice rant man!

Maybe it's time to have a talk with your FWB, if you dare.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts