Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ENFJ's

Just wondering...shed some light....clear it up....

Why are you indecisive.....be it for relationships or choosing something off the take away menu??

Pie x

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Ahhh you know us too well. There's so much choice! Taking a decision means possibly missing on something better (talking about food, not relationships).

It's hard for us to take a decision, because we know it'll affect us a lot if we're wrong. We need to know we're safe and secure.

·
Registered
89 Posts
what i'd gladly add to this is that i think the indecisiveness stems form the fact that decisions are so important (at least for me) - being a judging type, even "going with the flow" has to be decided first!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I take my regrets very hard so I don't like to make mistakes but somtimes wasting that time on indecision is a mistake as well. However, I need that clear conscience. That might one reasonb my relationships struggle and as I am very tentative and questioning when it comes to relationships.

However, if I do believe we do we are very firm and direct in our decisions if it will compromise our values and the perception of us very quickly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts