Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
A very very twisted ISFP, the dude love fighting strong opponents and if he found potential in them he would not kill them until they were fully strong. He seems to use a lot of Fi + Se. You could argue he was ISTP as well

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hm, I think ENFP.

I believe he's more extraverted because of the fact that he seems to have no problem going in front of an audience and showing off just for the thrill. Although he does seem fine when by himself, he often seems to gravitate towards finding people to be around (although the people he wants to be around changes) and seems more at home when there's people by him to entertain him. Afterall, he gets his life enjoyment from finding people worthy of fighting him, I think he gets his energy from that.

Intuition because he makes plenty of bold guesses and insights into others. He naturally is very intuitive and can read people. Not to mention, he is the one who came up with a sort of effective way of classifying people's nen types by the way they act. He's good at making accurate observations of people and enjoys it.

I think he leans more towards the feeling aspect because in life he pursues emotional pleasures from finding people who are strong enough to fight him. He's very in tune with his emotions and although he may be good at masking them, we all know it's there.

Perception over judgement for him because it's very obvious he's a flexible person and just goes about things on a whim. He doesn't live a structured lifestyle, he does what he wants or feels like in the moment.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts