• ENTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 2 66.7%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'm glad someone finally made a thread about Oracle. I used to think she was an INFJ but after playing the games for the hundredth time I think NT would make more sense. A difference I noticed between Oracle and Batman is that Oracle appears less certain than Batman and she is more willing to display her frustration or anger at certain times during the game. Batman, on the other hand, is contained at all times. It would make sense that she uses Fe over Fi, which is why I don't think INTJ is right. Perhaps INTP would make sense since those outbursts occur only occasionally and when she does use Fe she doesn't seem to be using it for the sake of others.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm glad someone finally made a thread about Oracle. I used to think she was an INFJ but after playing the games for the hundredth time I think NT would make more sense. A difference I noticed between Oracle and Batman is that Oracle appears less certain than Batman and she is more willing to display her frustration or anger at certain times during the game. Batman, on the other hand, is contained at all times. It would make sense that she uses Fe over Fi, which is why I don't think INTJ is right. Perhaps INTP would make sense since those outbursts occur only occasionally and when she does use Fe she doesn't seem to be using it for the sake of others.
Plus, in Arkham City when people were saying Bruce Wayne was killing innocent people, Oracle did consider the possibility that maybe he did it without knowing. But Batman was very sure that he didn't do it, no matter the possible circumstances.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts