Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to pinpoint the enneagram type of mine and I am mostly interested in finding my tritype.

I've examined one type from each triad, the heart (shame) triad, the head (anxiety) triad and the gut (anger) triad and narrowed down one type from each triad. I easily ruled out 4 and I ultimately concluded 6 and 1 for the other two triads.

It is my understanding that 4s are indeed a rare type and though I put a lot of value on my own uniqueness and originality, I do not see myself as a hopeless romantic Shakesperean either. Type 1 I can relate to other than the fact that they are leading types, but in their growth stage, they act like hyper 7s which is what I would do kind of.
I believe that type 6 is a smaller part of me. I tend to doubt myself at times and become very self-critical, but I think the way I operate is not based on fear of authority. Feeling guilt by punishment from authorities is more upsetting due to the lack of standing I currently have with other people. I feel unable to share myself.

Some key aspects of my personality:

Self-critical, easily distracted, passionate about interests, independent, kind, creative, sincere, goofy.

Furthermore, here are results from a test including instinctual variant results. It is a supposedly accurate test from what I hear:

Round 1
Type 4 SO
Type 6 SP
Type 3 SX
Type 5 SO
Type 1 SP
Type 7 SO
Type 9 SX
Type 8 SX
Type 2 SP
Round 2
Type 4 SO
Type 6 SP
Type 1 SP
Type 9 SX
Type 5 SO
Type 3 SX
Type 7 SO
Type 2 SP
Type 8 SX

As you can see, there is an apparent preference for 4 6 and 1 types. 9 coming very close to type 1 in the second round.

How do I know whether shame, anxiety or anger is the underlying motivator to my personality?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts