Personality Cafe banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We live in a society where using profane language in public, yelling at random strangers, and generally taking stress and anger out on people you don't know (or do know) has become "okay". I find I take one step forward, two steps back all the time in my daily life while everyone is constantly thrashing to get ahead. I find society as a whole shows no accountability for their actions and this is socially acceptable in a way. Do any other champions feel they get pushed, shoved and generally mistreated in public and then blamed for their sheer presence?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm not really entirely sure about what you're saying to be honest? What are you being mistreated about? Because it sounds to me like you're first saying it's okay in our society to do all that stuff, and then you're being mistreated for.. what, exactly?
I'm confused; Not native English so might just be me not understanding due to that.

·
Banned
2,244 Posts
Have you thought of moving to a more civilized country? But as a Ne-dom you probably want to stay and fix the world's problems... correcto?

·
Banned
462 Posts
I find society as a whole shows no accountability for their actions and this is socially acceptable in a way. Do any other champions feel they get pushed, shoved and generally mistreated in public and then blamed for their sheer presence?
Amen, sister! I have had people pause, look at me like they can tell there is something different about me with a bit of a nasty glint in their eye, and then approach me in public to say something almost intuitively sharp even though I was keeping to myself. I'm talking strangers, and in public! Don't get me started on the people we are forced to interact with daily, but out number the similar souls with whom we can connect. We naturally stick out even when quiet, and suffer for it by more practical, selfish, or group oriented types of people.

On the other note, I learned at age 23 almost nobody in society knows what they are doing, and are all faking it for their ego. lol

·
Registered
305 Posts
Slightly OT maybe but I can't stand people being so mean online and being so jealous. Today I was reading an internet forum where people talk s*it about bloggers, their looks, clothes, all of that. I got so anxious I started to cry and was upset all evening. I have a very very hard time dealing with all the negativity and mean, just evil, people.

I would love to start my own blog and post cute pictures and texts but getting myself "out there" for everyone to call me names and make fun about my looks and texts and all just makes me feel stagnant. Maybe I'm a hopeless idealist but I truly wish there was a way to cure negativity and get more love in to this world. No bullying or sadness anymore. I think this jealously issue is especially big in my country and the atmosphere is pretty negative. We even have this saying that roughly translates "Who has happiness, should keep it hidden", I think it tells a lot, just blend in and shut up. Maybe I'm too sensitive but all this often makes me want to move somewhere else.

·
Registered
640 Posts
We live in a society where using profane language in public, yelling at random strangers, and generally taking stress and anger out on people you don't know (or do know) has become "okay". I find I take one step forward, two steps back all the time in my daily life while everyone is constantly thrashing to get ahead. I find society as a whole shows no accountability for their actions and this is socially acceptable in a way. Do any other champions feel they get pushed, shoved and generally mistreated in public and then blamed for their sheer presence?
Yeah, I know what you're talking about.
I was an idealist.
After observing the human species for so many years now, I can say the human species is exactly what it is. And it's not a pretty sight.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts