Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yoo, just a quick introduction and a question.

I've been a member of INTJforum for a while, there's some good people there but I'm sick of the weirdness and the Te/Fi overload gets depressing after a while. I'm hoping this place is more laid back then there.

So how's the culture here, are people chill?

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
Like any other forum, there are a handful of "I disagree with you, therefore you're mistyped gtfo!" people floating around. There are also a lot of emotionally retarded ENTPs who do an anti-emotions circle jerk where they pretend they're all psychopaths and that it's normal for ENTPs to act like narcissistic assholes with no morals. Some funny people up in here, some chill folks. The memes are okay. It's not that different from the INTJ forum, just more selfies.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Maybe about a year ago till 4 months ago, we had a great surge of correctly typed people and it was fun, we did challenges, created theories, re-built this subforum, but now the ENTP part is filled with things more like:
"I'm an INFJ, my ENTP boyfriend doesnt want to settle. Why?"
"Do you guys feel? I dont"
"Not stereotypical ENTP because feels."
"Am I an ENTP?"
"Astrology" (This one is rare, but there was one last week and I was mortified.)
"Dogs or Cats"
"I'm bored"
"When did you last troll"
So mostly pretentious crap and the occasional INFJ BF problems.

But, the other sub forums can be a lot of fun in perc, till a better surge of people arrive.

Oh yeah, In a way, like @devoid said, we are a lot more open about who we actually are. More pictures, more voices, more videos, a more chatty environment.
@johnnyyukon had some awesome threads back then.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Intj forum? As in the separate website?
Here most people are hostile to gender topics like "the friendzone" we prefer discussing rape.
There is also a lack of talk about eugenics, most of our political thought machine is devoted to communism and conspiracy theories.
Actually, can someone please open a eugenics thread? that would be pretty good :proud:

·
Registered
656 Posts
I've been a member of INTJforum for a while, there's some good people there but I'm sick of the weirdness and the Te/Fi overload gets depressing after a while. I'm hoping this place is more laid back then there.

So how's the culture here, are people chill?
Nope, if you want laid back, try a SP forum. There are a lot of gremlins in here. :kitteh:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Intj forum? As in the separate website?
Here most people are hostile to gender topics like "the friendzone" we prefer discussing rape.
There is also a lack of talk about eugenics, most of our political thought machine is devoted to communism and conspiracy theories.
Yah, the separate website. It's mostly virgins crying about how misunderstood they are or how they don't "feel". I only stayed for a few people.
I mean, it got me laid once and a girlfriend (neither INTJ) so there's that.
Actually, can someone please open a eugenics thread? that would be pretty good :proud:
Eugenics in which respect? Like Nazi physical perfection or genetics?

Maybe about a year ago till 4 months ago, we had a great surge of correctly typed people and it was fun, we did challenges, created theories, re-built this subforum, but now the ENTP part is filled with things more like:
"Am I an ENTP?"
"Astrology" (This one is rare, but there was one last week and I was mortified.)
"Dogs or Cats"
"I'm bored"

But, the other sub forums can be a lot of fun in perc, till a better surge of people arrive.

Oh yeah, In a way, like @devoid said, we are a lot more open about who we actually are. More pictures, more voices, more videos, a more chatty environment.
Well hopefully we get some good people in here, I can't take much more "is killing people bad?" "How would you rule the world?" Nonsense.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
Is Ok, the usual collection of "why am I like this?" and "why does my ENTP boyfriend/girlfriend do/not do this?" stuff. Some "Look at me, I am awesome" posturing, and the occasional interesting off the wall thread.
My God, that is a good summary. Lol

"Am I an ENTP?"
"Dogs or Cats"
"I'm bored"

Oh man, have I lost my style?

I do remember hanging out exclusively in the ENTP subforum back in the day (before my temporary exodus, if I'm understanding your timeframe). It did seem more active and fun didn't it?

@RonaldRagin

As a whole, this forum is massive. So even amongst the types, you get a mix. I kind of float around everywhere now, but I tread more lightly as there are some super sensitive folks, and younger people. BUT I've also discovered a group of very cool chill people, though it did take some time. As opposed to about a year ago when the ENTP subforum was instantly chill and hella fun.

I was on INTJforum for awhile as well under the same name and I know what you mean. TypologyCentral is very chill, I'd say. But I'll stick to this one. Overall, it's a great forum, and I think you'll have fun.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Eugenics in which respect? Like Nazi physical perfection or genetics?
The nazi perfection was slightly about genetics too ^^
But I mean in a genetics sense. We started a discussion on that topic on the debate forum, but then some dude with a GID and a different belief in genetics (I'm not sure how beliefs in genetics work :dry: but still, he insisted.) showed up and I just left the discussion.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
I do remember hanging out exclusively in the ENTP subforum back in the day (before my temporary exodus, if I'm understanding your timeframe). It did seem more active and fun didn't it?
Couldnt agree more.
Why did they ban you anyway? Noone ever explained that :dry:

Reactions: johnnyyukon

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The nazi perfection was slightly about genetics too ^^
But I mean in a genetics sense. We started a discussion on that topic on the debate forum, but then some dude with a GID and a different belief in genetics (I'm not sure how beliefs in genetics work :dry: but still, he insisted.) showed up and I just left the discussion.
I can imagine that killing all the fun.
Is moderate trolling/flaming allowed? That kind of person would make me mess with them a little bit

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
I can imagine that killing all the fun.
Is moderate trolling/flaming allowed? That kind of person would make me mess with them a little bit
On the ENTP forum, yeah. It depends on which forum you are on.
On spam excessive trolling is allowed.
On the ENTP, you can do a bit more than everywhere else. (seeing how we are ENTPs, the violations here are a bit more tolerated.)
But I wouldnt go too far on other forums, especially the ENTJ forum, where sigmund(ENTJ mod) will be on your ass immediately.

Reactions: johnnyyukon

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
I remember you johnny Yukon.

Didn't you get banned for sock puppet?
from INTJ forum? If so, no I never got banned, or even infracted. my account is still active. what's your username over there? I don't even remember "sock puppet" was that a member? haha

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Personally I like this forum. However, I would agree that the threads were more interesting and active 4 months back. I am not keen on the "Does my ENTP BF/GF like me?" threads or the threads that play into our perception of being lazy, narcissistic, crazy people. It seems like most of those are started by immature ENTPs (not age but maturity-I've met mature 18 year olds and immature 40 year olds) or mistypes/trolls. I don't mind the threads started by other types though that are truly just trying to get our take on a situation or understand how we think. I have been loving meeting other ENTP women since as far as I know I have never met one in real life and it is nice to have people that understands what it is like to be a non-stereotype woman in the world.

It is also a great forum because I feel like you can say the blunt honestly that ENTPs are known for without everybody being up at arms about it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.