Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What other personality types would we ENFPs get on well with, and which other personality types should we ENFPs avoid? :mellow:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
What other personality types would we ENFPs get on well with, and which other personality types should we ENFPs avoid? :mellow:
Healthy ones, and unhealthy ones--respectively.

Everyone has something to contribute, it would be unwise (and maybe even a little arrogant/ingnorant) to assume otherwise.

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
I have a chart that says the other types ENFPs can communicate with are

Eagle INTP
Snake ENTP
Dragon INFP

Avoid

Lion ESTP
Dog ISTJ
Butterfly ESFP

In practical terms the ESFJ can cause no end of trouble, because the Horseman is not compatible with Eagles, Snakes and Dragons. The Ferret associating with ESFJ can become isolated from her friends. The ESFJ match is below average.

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts

Eagle INTP
Snake ENTP
Dragon ENFP

Avoid

Lion ESTP
Dog ISTJ
Butterfly ESFP

In practical terms the ESFJ can cause no end of trouble, because the Horseman is not compatible with Eagles, Snakes and Dragons. The Ferret associating with ESFJ can become isolated from her friends. The ESFJ match is below average.
I second the *ESFJ not good for you*..

Reactions: Closet Extrovert

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
I'm awesome and have lots of experience with NFPs. You definitely shouldn't avoid me.:tongue:
I saw an example when a girl (31):tongue: ENFP was being especially obnoxious and an ISTP woman wanted to Panda-swipe her one. I didn't actually mind her behaviour. Then the Possom got fed up with Carrot (an ISTP) threaten to glass his face. Just about then the Possum (ENFP vermin mode) should have played dead. The Dogs (ISTJ) chased her out.

This one got pregnant at 17, but there were love bites all down her arm, so she must be still having fun.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts

Eagle INTP
Snake ENTP
Dragon ENFP

Avoid

Lion ESTP
Dog ISTJ
Butterfly ESFP

May want to check your work, sir. You have INFP listed as dragons over on the other thread. I'd assume a type-o--but who knows which is which? I'm betting you do. :happy:

Reactions: Perseus

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
May want to check your work, sir. You have INFP listed as dragons over on the other thread. I'd assume a type-o--but who knows which is which? I'm betting you do. :happy:
A mistake.
Dragon INFP

I have transcribed the chart to

http://www.glaucus.org.uk/Types-Comm.htm

I hope I have not infringed any copyright laws (included for the purpose of research and review) or made any transcription mistakes. The latter is probable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts