Personality Cafe banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is much harder, and more challenging to ponder on. We're here to celebrate how we are alike, most of us anyway, and feel like we are okay. But I wonder. How are we different? What about you doesn't fit into the "ENFJ box" that so many people put us in?

I can't really think of much. I think I can be more on the aggressive side than other ENFJ's here portray themselves as, but it could also be an age thing. I only really started showing signs of it starting in my 20's (I'm 25 now, so about 4-5 years). People who think Mr. Nice Guy can be easily pushed around have a very fast, precise, and deliberate awakening. I neutralize people very quickly except I find myself looking for these sorts of people to neutralize.... for the greater good, of course, and harmonious relationships.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I fit ENFj more than ENFJ. There is a dark and emo part of me that always has and always will be there. I can be quiet, stoic, and removed sometimes, like I just don't always have that engaging energy there. I feel like a very socially awkward person now and again.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I fit ENFj more than ENFJ. There is a dark and emo part of me that always has and always will be there. I can be quiet, stoic, and removed sometimes, like I just don't always have that engaging energy there. I feel like a very socially awkward person now and again.
I'm unfamiliar with the lower case j in ENFj. What is this new devilry?

·
Registered
935 Posts
I feel like I'm not as emotionally expressive as other ENFJs. I know I'm emotional, but I'm also really grounded. I never feel like I'm out of control of my emotions or like they're in control of me.

I'm not sure if other ENFJs feel like this, but I've always felt insanely introspective and self aware, even as a kid, despite being an extrovert and a person extremely other centric.

I think I feel different, because of my Enneagram type.

Reactions: iamken

·
Registered
970 Posts
Oddly enough I have the same sentiments as you OP, around the same age also.

I box and partcipate in motorsports. For the emotional rush and so on. Havent seen a ENFJ here that participates in things of the like or takes interest. I'm actually confused as to what even male ENFJ like to do on their free time.

I feel like I relate more with the females on here than males, attitude wise atleast. Could be because they post more.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oddly enough I have the same sentiments as you OP, around the same age also.

I box and partcipate in motorsports. For the emotional rush and so on. Havent seen a ENFJ here that participates in things of the like or takes interest. I'm actually confused as to what even male ENFJ like to do on their free time.

I feel like I relate more with the females on here than males, attitude wise atleast. Could be because they post more.
I have... ALWAYS wanted to learn boxing. I just never make the time for it.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
I feel like I'm more direct sometimes than a lot of the ENFJs on here? Blunt maybe? I think it's due to the ridiculous amount of time I spend with males, particularly of the "T" variety.

·
Banned
281 Posts
I believe we aren't born equal, We do things that make us unequal and we were sometimes born unequal.

Thus this will be able to conclude that we all have differences. Although different we can all be together regardless the fact that we are different.

Let us put it this way cooking needs lots of ingredients not just sugar and spice.

So we need each other to cook delicious foods. ^^

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I believe we aren't born equal, We do things that make us unequal and we were sometimes born unequal.

Thus this will be able to conclude that we all have differences. Although different we can all be together regardless the fact that we are different.

Let us put it this way cooking needs lots of ingredients not just sugar and spice.

So we need each other to cook delicious foods. ^^
Precisely! I created this thread to celebrate those differences.

·
Banned
281 Posts
For me personally I enjoy how I relate to others just as much as how I don't relate. It's like a nice little balance of connection to disconnection; how we fit as a group, and how we are all individuals.

Well said... Just well said ^^

As a libra scale i love balance, I hate to be too happy and i hate to be too sad.. Just maintaining balance. ^^

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
I feel more playful, spontaneous and laid-back than the ENFJ stereotype...I love being in the moment and have difficulties taking things seriously. But then again I don't think this really clashes with being an ENFJ per se, perhaps it's just the influence of my Enneagram type (7):happy:

·
Registered
970 Posts
I have... ALWAYS wanted to learn boxing. I just never make the time for it.
Hell yeah dude, its uber fun.

If youre into strategy its your thing. Its a battle of wits more than anything, once youre physically conditioned for it.

Once you get in control of how the other person behaves you pretty much win. Dont be fooled by the nature of it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.