Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 2421 Posts
4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other thread gave me the urge to create my own video ... I'm working out the logistics of doing that/working up the nerve to do so in the first place.

Anyway, while that's percolating for me, I wonder if anybody else wanted to 'expose' themselves to their INFP cohorts? It should be interesting.

·
Banned
463 Posts
On YouTube there's an option called "Unlisted" so that only people with the link can view it.
That might be a good idea. :)
This is taking a while to upload so I might just wait to post it tomorrow.

4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
81 Posts
All of the other youtube infp videos had inspired me to create my own... however it's much harder doing it yourself, and being an infp, my mind is always scattered. So I had trouble putting my thoughts into words... (as always, ha....) Sorry >__<

YouTube - Myself as an INFP

Some of you might have noticed I posted this video on the other video blog/vlog topic. :p But I figured it would be classified a bit better here.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks for the video Emiva - I think I made one I wouldnt really know what to talk about either! Ive just got a new ipod that can take videos so maybe if I can figure it out Ill eventually post a vid up here too.

I do get what you mean when you talk about people understanding you. I also have had friends but they are all different individuals who enjoy things differently to me, so I too have found it immensely helpful to have come across this forum. Reading a lot of the stuff here has really helped me to learn more about myself and why I act the way that I do!

Anyway, thats enough rambling for one post!

·
Banned
463 Posts
I'm not sure why I wouldn't talk louder but I don't have time to make another one right now.
So, you'll have to turn your volume all the way up... and then hopefully you'll be able to understand.
...I feel like I sound stupid. And I do some really weird things hahaha. Whatever, to heck with it:

I don't know what's up with the beginning.
It was my "intro".

4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Urgh, my upload keeps on failing. Stupid internet connection.

mysterysolved: I adore your hair. So jealous :tongue:

·
Registered
60 Posts
This seems like a really good idea to me I've been thinking about doing videos for a long time... but it's finals week and I have to study! I'll get to it eventually :laughing:

4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, this scares the crap out of me urgh anxiety. So tempted not to post this but I made the thread and so if I expect people to reciprocate ...

Oh and I'm having an insane hair day - I was completely drenched walking with some friends to another friend's house - it was actually super fun and the rain was nice and warm - but my hair dried out in an insane way.

also, I realized that my computer can only upload things shorter than a minute, so I had to make a short video and cut it in two.

(and another thing, I feel like I've proved that not all INFP girls are pretty like someone suggested in another thread :tongue:)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Heart, I love your accent. And you are beautiful!! I love how I can relate with you people so easily, yet when I get back to the real world it's like a sudden cement wall hitting you, that you really are different from the rest of the world! It's kind of sad, in a way...

·
Registered
841 Posts
I wanted to do this today, but it takes forever for me to get all of my recordings from VHS to digital because of a horrible program (Pinnacle) that is hardly compatible with my computer whatsoever.

·
Banned
463 Posts
mysterysolved, you're so funny to me (in a good way, I promise)!
Well thanks. Haha, I'm a bit scatterbrained... I'm never really thinking about what I'm saying. My minds always somewhere else and I had to cut out a lot because I was being really redundant.
People always tell me I should smoke marijuana...:dry:

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I'm not sure why I wouldn't talk louder but I don't have time to make another one right now.
So, you'll have to turn your volume all the way up... and then hopefully you'll be able to understand.
...I feel like I sound stupid. And I do some really weird things hahaha. Whatever, to heck with it:

YouTube - Life as an INFP

I don't know what's up with the beginning.
It was my "intro".
best INFP vid ever :tongue:

4,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
If anything, I think you've served as another shining example of the theory that INFP girls are pretty!
umm thanks :blushed:

(I just realized that it looks like I'm fishing for compliments - I'm honestly not. As well all know, we INFPs take our self-criticism very seriously :tongue:)

1 - 20 of 2421 Posts