Personality Cafe banner

2361 - 2380 of 2412 Posts

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
I think this will be the last video I will post for a bit since Youtube is obsessed with world domination for some reason. :bored:

I don't get why they're doing these things for. This whole situation has gotten me spooked. We really need a Youtube replacement.

I just don't get it... Why do they do this? :bored:

Anyways, here is Kaede admiring the Crown of Sand. :happy:

heh heh heh :kitteh:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
Oh, I didn't realize that me setting everything to private would mess up the videos I posted here. :shocked:

I'm currently hiding from the Youtube authorities... :bored:

Once everything is settled down I will put them back up again. :happy:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
I am back from hiding from the Youtube authorities. :happy:

Here are two videos from the newest holiday update. When I have time I will upload the last Tower of Trials. I haven't done that yet. I only did two of the three towers so far.

After Yoko finishes the Tower of Trials then I will finish the tower with the other remaining characters. :happy:

Some of the characters have changed a bit... For instance I'm in the military and I can use all weapons now. :crazy:

Here are my attempts at the tower. It does provide a decent challenge and rewards lots of medal of honors if you're looking for those. In the description I provided some helpful tips to what you will be facing in the tower. :happy:

·
Registered
595 Posts
Here's my latest New Year's 2020 resolution video. It helps to point towards clinging stress that's often overlooked, right in the attention span.

Last year's video on concentration and Flow:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
And here is the last part of Yoko's playthrough of the Tower of Trails. :happy:

There is really nothing she can't handle as Kaede's right hand woman.

The other characters may have to wait since my squire boy is hogging the PS4 playing Monster Hunter all day. :bored:

But it doesn't really take long to clear the towers. Maybe around 1 to 3 hours at most. I found the towers enjoyable even though they had a challenging aspect to them.

The next character that will go through the tower will be my lovely self. :kitteh:

Followed by Hana and then lastly Kaede.

I might post me and the dragon queen playing a little Harvest Moon. Just a single gameplay video though since for whatever reason people don't want to be on our Youtube Channel. :crying:

It is alright though since it is kind of a hassle actually. :bored:

It would be nice if it did it smoothly and automatically...

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
Trying to finish all the characters so that me and the dragon queen can play some Harvest Moon together. :happy:

However, she will have to advance a little in the story. She is waiting for me to finish up my Code Vein Tower of Trials playthrough. :bored:

Here is the next batch of Code Veil Tower of Trials gameplay. :happy:

I didn't have it too bad, but Hana-chan had it pretty rough. :shocked:

Please bring inhibit resistance if you don't wanna die. :bored:

I think Mido and the butterfly are the harder bosses in the tower with how annoying they are. The second tower is pretty tough out of the three. The Skull King and the Invading Executioner are moderate challenges but they can hit pretty hard. The Attendant of the Relics was the most fun out of the boss fights for obvious reasons. :laughing:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
This wraps up Hana's attempt at the Tower of Trials. :happy:

Kaede is the last one left now. The first tower was too easy for her but the second tower is the tears. :bored:

Mia... there isn't enough room in Kaede's backpack to carry you... :bored:

She can't do everything you know? :shocked:

More on that later. :happy:

Anyways, here is the last part of Hana's playthrough of the tower. :happy:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
Here is the first part of Kaede's journey through the tower of trials...

The first one is pretty easy, but the second tower is going to be a rough one. :bored:

Especially with Mia and no access to heavy weapons. She is going to have to use a polearm like Hana but at least Hana has access to hammers.

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
The final parts for Kaede's attempt at the tower of trials.

That concludes the playthrough of the tower of trials pretty much. :happy:

Kaede was such an oddity to play. :laughing:

Only Yoko-san could match her skill and prowess...

Me and Hana are on the bench though since we kinda suck. :bored:

For records, Yoko holds the record for fastest clear for tower 1 (moderate difficulty), Kaede has the record for tower 2 (hardest tower), and Roland has the record for tower 3 (easiest tower). Poor Hana doesn't hold any record for any tower.

Happy new years by the way. :happy:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
I've been lazy in posting these or I haven't been feeling it... but here are new videos I've posted. :happy:

Me and the dragon queen played a little Harvest Moon Light of Hope which I gotten her for Christmas. Surprisingly the coop partner has some overpowered abilities. :shocked:

I personally enjoyed this game. :happy:

It is not as bad as people say...

The dragon queen loves the game as well. :kitteh:

And a new character in Code Vein. She is a 'secret' character. :laughing:

Not meant to be a normal highlight of her playthrough since, as you can see, her progression skips all over the place. :bored:

Next thing you know she'll be at the end of the game... and maybe attempting the towers next...

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
And that wraps up Yunita's playthrough of Code Vein. :happy:

It doesn't take very long when you have played through the game many times. :laughing:

Now we begin the tower of trials...

I did try a one shot build but I think I got one shot instead. :bored:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
And here is the completed tower of trials with Yunita. :happy:

The tower was quite easy with Yunita's skills. She is just as good as Kaede sama... both utilizing advanced combat tactics and will gladly parry yo bottoms...

I also have never before seen footage of some multiplayer action. :happy:

However, I goofed up and the session was over a little too early after feeling the rush... :bored:

Anyways, I can finally say that I completed the whole game with just the bayonet and demonstrated mastery with it. :shocked:

My progression was: lost bayonet > sunset bayonet > rubellite bayonet (this thing is kinda poo but looks fantastic plus it fits with Yunita's theme of wearing 'night' stuff since she is a fancy lady) > queenslayer bayonet > Mia's bayonet/Liberator/black bayonet/argent wolf bayonet.

I actually like the bayonet. It is unique. It is familiar yet also an oddity. :kitteh:

I wished the sunglasses were transparent a little... :bored:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
Here are some new videos that I've posted. :happy:

It is usually seemingly random stuff. :laughing:

This one is the build that helped me get through the towers 2 and 3.

This build was used in tower 1.

The 'one shot' build but not quite. I am not sure how they do it. :bored:

The God Eater styled build where you spam 'Charge Crush'. :laughing:

And the last one is chicken magic where you stay as far as possible. :shocked:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
Since I can only post five videos at a time... here is the last one. :happy:

With photo mode we can observe our research with better detail. :happy:

However, I did get a little motion sickness using photo mode though. :confused:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
This is the last character I have going and it is the older version of Kaede. :happy:

Here is all the videos of her I have right now. :laughing:

But wait there is more. :shocked:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
These should be the last parts to the older version of Kaede. :happy:

Of course I can't fit all of the new videos in one post. :bored:

After I run through the game very quick to get the other blood codes since Kaede uses all magic... then we shall begin the tower of trials.

I have a feeling I'm going to get one shot... but that is the life of a mage. :bored:

At least she has lots of fire power. Like holy cow. :crazy:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
Yup with this I can say that I've became a master of Code Vein. :crazy:

I've used every weapon, both physical and magical, and ranged combat. I've also demonstrated mastery or at least an understanding of what I'm doing.

Well, sometimes I screw up humorously or I end up in an unfortunate situation. :laughing:

Other times I miscalculate what I'm doing... :bored:

I can't parry well with ivy veil to save my life though... :bored:

Both claw and thorn are easiest to parry with while hounds is a little odd... but it is not too bad. You kinda have to parry into the attack if you know what I mean (while also accounting for a small delay like thorn but thorn is easier to set up).

So here is the finale to the true ending to Kaede's playthrough and some bonus material. :laughing:

Just some stuff I do offscreen when I have a lot of blood codes I need to level up or when I'm farming some materials from a certain pal.

Once I go through the bad end route then we will begin the tower of trials which is the final piece of content in the game before they release the DLC. :happy:

I love Code Vein. :kitteh:

2361 - 2380 of 2412 Posts