Personality Cafe banner

2381 - 2400 of 2412 Posts

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
And here is the other ending before I begin the tower of trials with Kaede. :happy:

It is kinda cool to see how I first played the game to how I play the game now. You can see how I evolved overtime. :happy:

It is a quite interesting self reflection.

I do still prefer melee combat over ranged or magical combat though. Nothing is quite the same as getting close to your opponent and fighting it out. :laughing:

heh heh heh :kitteh:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
And with that I've done the tower of trials with the older version of Kaede. :happy:

For some reason both Kaedes have trouble with tower 2... :bored:

I have planned a few 'Cheesy Builds with Yunita' at some point. :happy:

So be expecting that later if you're interested in cheesy builds. :laughing:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
And we are back with 'Cheesy Builds With Yunita'. :kitteh:

I'll be taking a small break from uploading from a bit. :unsure:

I hope you enjoy the latest videos in the 'Cheesy Builds With Yunita' series. :happy:

Super Tank Build (tanking the attack directly), special guest Roland-kun.

Infinite Stamina Build, special guest Roland-kun.

Magic Ball Barrage Build, special guest Kaede.

Super Tank Build (nullifying the attack outright), special guest Yoko-san.

Focus on Staggering Build, special guest Hana-san.

Ironically Yunita barely appears in any of her videos... :bored:

Well, she is actually limited on what she can do so she has the other characters do it for her. :laughing:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
I didn't realize that there was a new Nioh 2 play test for the past few days. :bored:

So here are the videos for that. :happy:

P.S. That guy is an @$%#@& by the way. You can probably guess just by the thumbnail alone... :bored:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
The last few remaining videos for the Nioh 2 play test. :happy:

...The dragon queen slaps me each time I zoom in onto my character's gorgeous face. :laughing:

:bored:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
I also began my little Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet videos. Unfortunately I won't have the beginning of the story in future videos since I'm already past that part in my initial play testing. :bored:

I really like the game though. :happy:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
The final videos for the Nioh 2 demo since you can't really play it anymore. :unsure:

I like Nioh 2. :happy:

Unfortunately I didn't have much time to test all the new stuff and get good with the burst counter. I have a better understanding of how the system (burst counter, and Yokai abilities for example) works compared to the network test but I needed more time to play with it. :bored:

I had fun while it lasted. :happy:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
More Sword Art Online stuff. :laughing:

I enjoy the game and can't wait to continue my exploration of Gun Gale Online. :happy:

I wonder what is in store for us?

I can't believe that I found a legendary Dragon Fall. :crazy:

Now I need to find a legendary Shadow Spiral and Robust somewhere...

Oh dear. The last two videos have blurry thumbnails which is unfortunate since they were the best ones! :shocked:

:bored:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
Um... I'll be posting a lot of videos. :bored:

I have been enjoying Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet. :happy:

Oh, I didn't even get started with the extra content yet... I'll do those when we reach the final boss somewhere in SBC Flugel and other stuff for the true ending. :laughing:

Here are the videos:

Um. I didn't realize there was a friendship system of sorts. But wow. A Kureha confession this early!? :blushed:

She remind me of another flower... ha hah ha

Oh... Not soon later sweet Hana has feeling me. :blushed:

The fiery flower of passion... In this form she is an innocent robot lady. :laughing:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
lol Even the lovely maid Rain has feelings for Roland-san. hah hah ha :laughing:

Later we find out that she is Russian as well? I do love my little AK and Dragon Fall. :kitteh:

Some COOP gameplay, but I didn't realize that I was being power leveled... :bored:

I mean, I don't mind. I like the extra helping hand. :laughing:

Like one of the characters said... stats and levels aren't the only thing. Skill and weapons are also another important matter as well.

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
And this should be the last video that I haven't posted here yet. Woah, that was a lot but I didn't have the time. :bored:

I also need to stop at one point since I'm a little lagging behind in some school work... Man, I hate school. :dry:

Learning is suppose to be fun but its not. I have experienced fun learning before so it is possible but... if University is a service I would like a refund. :dry:

Kureha does remind of a certain flower... :blushed:

And that is all for now. :happy:

edit- I actually forgot part 22... :bored:

So here it is. :bored:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
Um. I'm going to be hitting hard and fast. :bored:

Ha hah ha :laughing:

Just like Hana's fighting style. :tongue:

Yeah, I finished the game's story but there is still so much to do and to explore! :happy:

So here are the rest of the videos. I'll do the true ending one a little later.

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
So... You want to fight me Hana? :crazy:

Is this our fateful duel at the end of ends?

I'm kidding. She isn't like Hana but she shares some aspects of the actual Hana.

And after Kureha removes her childhood friend from her friends list... :sad:

By the way, Death Gun is no push over on normal difficulty. He really hurts and regenerates his health!! :shocked:

I dunno what happened, but since I was pretty much going to die, I just went Zannin on him... ha hah ha :crazy:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
And finally the ending video. :happy:

I really like this game as you can tell. :laughing:

When I enjoy something I want to complete it and to complete it well. :happy:

Only if I can edit videos to make them more fancy, but I lack such technologies, money, and time. :sad:

Unfortunately I have to take a break at one point so I can do some school work. :bored:

School sucks. :dry:

I rather practice my martial arts, help my family, play games and video games, and to be with the sweet dragon queen...

Anyways, I saved Zeliska since well, Kureha was such a &^%$%. :angry:

...But I was sad when she died. Why did she have to be a &^%$*? :unsure:

She seemed to have a change of heart at the end... I guess the brightest of stars shine the brightest only in death.

:crying:

Also Zeliska hits the heartstrings more even though we just met... The uncrowned queen chose me as her knight. :crazy:

Of course without all that luck... I would just be a nobody and my meeting with the uncrowned queen would not have been possible. :unsure:

Interesting to see how I went from a newbie and a security officer at the start of the game to a heavily armored trooper. :crazy:

I didn't realize you can crouch and roll by clicking the looking stick until later in the game...

Anyways, here is the finale of Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet. :happy:

Of course we still have the true ending left and I'll do that some other time. It shouldn't take me long since I met all the requirements. :happy:

I enjoyed this game. :kitteh:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
And the true ending video. :happy:

I did go through the game another time to save Kureha instead and... :crying:

My poor heart couldn't take it to see Zeliska sacrificing herself. :bored:

This ending also made me sad and happy at the same time?

And those should be the last videos for a while since I have been playing this game hardcore and my studies have been taking a back seat... :bored:

School sucks. :dry:

I rather swing a sword, play games, and to be with my family. That is all I want in life.

Meh.

2381 - 2400 of 2412 Posts