Personality Cafe banner

2401 - 2419 of 2419 Posts

·
Registered
INFP
1,961 Posts
I've been really lazy uploading anything at all. :bored:

Sometimes I just want to play without having to wait for things to upload..

And at the same time I've achieved level 300 and my revenge against the elite level 300s... which is why I wanted to present helpful little guides. :happy:

And some gameplay of the Battle of Bullets (BoB) and Defense Battles. I do enjoy BoB. Defense Battles are alright too and I plan to play a bit more of those.

heh heh heh :kitteh:

·
Registered
INFP
1,961 Posts
BoB on grandmaster difficulty with Yoko-san.

Defense battles also with Yoko-san. I think anyone playing this mode for fun should bring fortress since flinching is not really enjoyable... :bored:

Flinching in general is not fun which is why I wear heavy armor in Code Vein and Nioh for example. Of course I don't mind flinching when I need to flinch. I can't be unshakable all the time.

By the way the magnum or as I like to call it the 'Meadowlark' is actually hard to use but packs a punch. The bullet speed is really slow on it... :bored:

The origin ray is pretty much a 'Nightingale' as how I see it. The Nightingale is a reoccurring weapon in my ideas same with the Meadowlark. :laughing:

·
Registered
INFP
1,961 Posts
And these should be the last BoB videos for now. I do plan to make at least 10 of them where I just continue to mess around. :happy:

·
Registered
INFP
1,961 Posts

And some Defense Battle stuff. :happy:

I love Fatal Bullet. :kitteh:

I wonder if there will be one more update sometime in the future..? One more update would be perfect. :happy:

·
Registered
INFP
1,961 Posts
I think I play too much Fatal Bullet... :laughing:

Anyways, here a few more videos. :happy:

·
Registered
INFP
1,961 Posts

And that should be all for today since my squire boy is playing Persona 5 Royal. :happy:

·
Registered
INFP
1,961 Posts
Okay, these should be the last BoB videos and I'll be taking a break from uploading. :unsure:

That should do it though. 20 BoB videos should be enough. :happy:

·
Registered
INFP
1,961 Posts
Just playing a bit of Code Vein since I haven't played it in awhile. :happy:

I'm not starting anything new though. :bored:

There is this one gesture that really fits Kaede however. :laughing:

That is all I have for now. :happy:

·
Registered
INFP
1,961 Posts
I said that it would be the last Battle of Bullets video but... I lied. :crazy:

You may be like don't you get bored of this Roland? :shocked:

Not really... :laughing:

I remember when I just had Halo I would just replay the campaign over and over again for at least 3-5 years since that was the only game of the few I had at the time with what games I could afford... I didn't really mind though. :happy:

Of course the library has greatly expanded with a variety of games since long ago. I learned to appreciate every game I play. :happy:

My squire boy still has a lot to learn...

Anyways, I'm just playing Harvest Moon Light of Hope and Minecraft/Terraria/Portal Knights at the moment. :happy:

I am not sure if I want to record that though. :bored:

It is only when I feel like it or I happen to be recording type of thing.

Plus at the moment I really don't have any new games to play... Actually I think there was the Uncharted Collection with Uncharted 4 and Journey and that racing game... :laughing:

There are many games I haven't recorded too... but the problem is I already finished those games to the most complete I can get them like for example God Eater or Nioh. :bored:

Hmmm..

·
Registered
INFP
1,961 Posts
Just another one of these videos. :laughing:

I plan to get Nioh 2 somewhere in the future. Maybe in a month or so. :happy:

·
Registered
INFP
1,961 Posts
Um. I haven't been uploading anything lately. :oops:

But honestly I don't have anything new to upload. :cry:

When I do have something I am usually committed to whatever I'm playing and I go crazy on how much I upload in a day. :LOL:

Anyways, here is something after a while. Just an special occasion when you reach MR 100. :)

I was 70 for the longest time since I had no reason to go any further until now.. :oops:

My squire boy in comparison is MR 250 something. :LOL:

But yeah, after playing the PS3 I've been playing Monster Hunter World Iceborne, God Eater 2 Rage Burst, and Harvest Moon Light of Hope with the dragon queen in the unknown space of time. :)

Besides by the time we have some money to purchase my list of games I would like to play they would most likely be cheaper to purchase by the time we have some funds available. :LOL:

But in the mean time before that time my uploads will be sad. :cry:

heh heh heh :giggle:

·
Registered
INFP
1,961 Posts
Like I've said before I have been playing God Eater 2 Rage Burst for funs and giggles. :giggle:

So here are just a video or two of me just playing some God Eater. :)

And now that the festival has arrived for Monster Hunter and that I was master rank 100...

I was able to defeat my final foe before I retire from Monster Hunter. :cry:

All this time I was preparing myself for arch tempered Namielle. I was disappointed that it required master rank 100 when I was only master rank ~70... :cautious:

I did two hunts for the five tickets needed to make the full powered Namielle gamma armor. This video is of the second hunt and I kinda messed up. o_O

I thought it would be kinda boring recording the full 30 minutes that it took me so I waited until it was dying before I recorded. It should take me around 5-10 minutes I thought but... I'm too good for this game. :ROFLMAO:

I'm kidding I'm not that good, but I'm much better than the random players in SOS missions. :oops:

Like seriously how hard is it not to die to Namielle's super nova!? :mad:

It is the most easiest thing to dodge but some people just don't get it so I decided to man up and solo'd my final foe...

Not only that but once I saw a heavy bow gun user I knew the run was doomed. No amount of healing can save them and plus I can't heal them if they instanta die... 🤕

Anyways, my squire boy prefers Monster Hunter and I respect his tastes but for me... I prefer God Eater. Monster Hunter just has pretty graphics and a bunch more other things God Eater doesn't have. However, there are just some fundamental design flaws in Monster Hunter that makes me sad. God Eater is not without it's flaws either but... :cautious:

I mean, I love games and despite my criticisms I will play anything. :)

I don't know how to describe my feelings but... Here is my final battle against Namielle. :oops:

·
Registered
INFP
1,961 Posts
Just playing God Eater 2 Rage Burst and Harvest Moon Light of Hope at the moment. :)

Here are some more God Eater videos too. I love God Eater. I also enjoy Harvest Moon Light of Hope as well. :giggle:

And surprise! A Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet video! :oops:

You know, I still play this game. I just haven't recorded anything. :LOL:

I mean, all I do is just shoot up stuff like what I'm doing in the video. :oops:

Yes, just because I'm not recording doesn't mean I'm not playing the game. 🙃

I still play Code Vein too. I love that game. I love many games. :giggle:

Including Monster Hunter and Dark Souls. :oops:

Just because I criticize their game design often doesn't mean I don't like playing them. Like I said I love many games. :)

·
Registered
INFP
1,961 Posts
In a rare moment I recorded some Harvest Moon Light of Hope stuff. :oops:

I really enjoyed the game. It is a peaceful and relaxing game. Quite charming too. :giggle:

It was really hard deciding between a queen and princess... o_O

lol

Reminds me of my youth back then. I remember having a crush on the lovely princess but the dragon queen scooped me up under her wing. :oops:

After the marriage event I returned back to a prior save to see what marrying Soleil was like.

Sadly I had to skip a bunch of days for the sake of time and all my animals died and my farm was in ruin as the weeds and nature took it over. It was so sad. I felt a little bad but I had to do so for the sake of science. :cry:

I mean, I like the Harvest Goddess and stuff but... she doesn't move in to your house and Soleil also moves out. Not to mention we didn't invite the townsfolk to the wedding ceremony. It was only the gods, harvest sprites, and the Edmond guy. o_O

Um... I don't mind a wedding for the elites and divinity but.. I'm the only mortal and common folk here. :oops:

It kinda sucks we abandoned everyone else, but I'm just overthinking things. :LOL:

Soleil also is permanently in her true form which I like too. And plus I think she is secretly a yandere... :oops:

She wanted to secretly kill Melanie when we just walked past her in the mountains during the event I could tell... :eek:

However, when Soleil moved out she didn't move very far... And even though she says she is happy for our marriage and set aside her feelings... She clearly is burning with rage inside and is plotting against the Harvest Goddess... All with a smile on her face. :oops:

I wonder what life would be like if I was with the lovely princess instead? But we will never know since I've chosen this timeline... Would it be ruin and destruction or a life of happiness and love?

That reminds me... I hate 50/50s. One choice is wrong and one choice is right but which one is which? Easy to make the right move and easy to make the wrong move. There is no in between. You never know until you are too far in to revert your decision and only if it is reversible to begin with. I also hate right place at the right time... :cautious:

Anyways, here are the Harvest Moon Light of Hope videos after my crazy commentary. 🤪

The proposal,

The preparations,

And the actual wedding event,

I would also like to mention that Soleil is overpowered as a coop partner and you can't coop with the Harvest Goddess... :oops:

Despite that I like both Soleil and the Harvest Goddess. :LOL:

But there can only be one... Unless I make two saves that is. :oops:

edit- The only negative with marrying Soleil is that... Melanie doesn't mention that your bride is a super model. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
106 Posts
I stumbled upon this thread and I am in love with how ancient it is. For how, over a decade, so many beautiful souls that often hide their voices come alive, and share fragments of who they are. There is something so mystifying about it. I wonder about the original posters. If they still come here, how they have grown, who they have become in the midst of the pandemic. I still very much struggle with understanding myself and who I am at my core. Sometimes I wonder if all the glittering feelings and thoughts and strings of who I am, if they are truly me or if they are simply a product of my upbringing, my anxieties, my brain chemistry. It is a magnificent mystery and I want to treasure myself fully, but I also fear that I am a wolf in sheep's clothing, a monster hiding underneath the cloth of INFP. All that I know is something in my heart simmers and longs for the understanding of myself, and finds the brain and heart fascinating. Thoughts of whether I could be an extrovert or a sensor keep plaguing me, but at my core something about INFP feels like the missing key to what I have locked for so long. Anyway, I find all of these videos extremely intriguing. I doubt I will ever muster the courage or confidence to share my own voice here. But I applaud and find all the people on this thread so overwhelmingly brave and beautiful. :)

The question of whether or not I am truly an extrovert too keeps clogging my mind. I find speaking beautiful, communication lovely, and in the depths, I need to share these thoughts. However, I very much struggle to actively present these thoughts and vocalize them. A hounding social anxiety, since birth, has ensnared me, and I prefer to observe than to act. There is something so cathartic and comforting about watching the world and its happenings from afar rather than wildly indulging in them. Although, as a child, I dazzled with laughter, was very bright and energetic, although at heart I am still not sure if I am truly an extrovert. I genuinely feel so confused.

2401 - 2419 of 2419 Posts