Personality Cafe banner

2401 - 2412 of 2412 Posts

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
I've been really lazy uploading anything at all. :bored:

Sometimes I just want to play without having to wait for things to upload..

And at the same time I've achieved level 300 and my revenge against the elite level 300s... which is why I wanted to present helpful little guides. :happy:

And some gameplay of the Battle of Bullets (BoB) and Defense Battles. I do enjoy BoB. Defense Battles are alright too and I plan to play a bit more of those.

heh heh heh :kitteh:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
BoB on grandmaster difficulty with Yoko-san.

Defense battles also with Yoko-san. I think anyone playing this mode for fun should bring fortress since flinching is not really enjoyable... :bored:

Flinching in general is not fun which is why I wear heavy armor in Code Vein and Nioh for example. Of course I don't mind flinching when I need to flinch. I can't be unshakable all the time.

By the way the magnum or as I like to call it the 'Meadowlark' is actually hard to use but packs a punch. The bullet speed is really slow on it... :bored:

The origin ray is pretty much a 'Nightingale' as how I see it. The Nightingale is a reoccurring weapon in my ideas same with the Meadowlark. :laughing:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts

And some Defense Battle stuff. :happy:

I love Fatal Bullet. :kitteh:

I wonder if there will be one more update sometime in the future..? One more update would be perfect. :happy:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
Okay, these should be the last BoB videos and I'll be taking a break from uploading. :unsure:

That should do it though. 20 BoB videos should be enough. :happy:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
Just playing a bit of Code Vein since I haven't played it in awhile. :happy:

I'm not starting anything new though. :bored:

There is this one gesture that really fits Kaede however. :laughing:

That is all I have for now. :happy:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
I said that it would be the last Battle of Bullets video but... I lied. :crazy:

You may be like don't you get bored of this Roland? :shocked:

Not really... :laughing:

I remember when I just had Halo I would just replay the campaign over and over again for at least 3-5 years since that was the only game of the few I had at the time with what games I could afford... I didn't really mind though. :happy:

Of course the library has greatly expanded with a variety of games since long ago. I learned to appreciate every game I play. :happy:

My squire boy still has a lot to learn...

Anyways, I'm just playing Harvest Moon Light of Hope and Minecraft/Terraria/Portal Knights at the moment. :happy:

I am not sure if I want to record that though. :bored:

It is only when I feel like it or I happen to be recording type of thing.

Plus at the moment I really don't have any new games to play... Actually I think there was the Uncharted Collection with Uncharted 4 and Journey and that racing game... :laughing:

There are many games I haven't recorded too... but the problem is I already finished those games to the most complete I can get them like for example God Eater or Nioh. :bored:

Hmmm..

2401 - 2412 of 2412 Posts