Personality Cafe banner

2421 - 2440 of 2440 Posts

·
Registered
INFP
2,014 Posts
Here are the God Eater 2 Rage Burst videos I've mentioned. :)

Those hard missions are actually hard and especially if you're using under tuned equipment like one such as myself since I'm crazy. :oops:

There is also a similar mission in normal missions where there is a whole bunch of Yaksha. However, those guys are much more annoying than the God Arc Golem Soldiers. o_O

That is all I have for now. 🙃

I love God Eater. :love:

heh heh heh :giggle:

·
Registered
INFP
2,014 Posts
Some SAO: Fatal Bullet stuff where I shoot random stuff for fun. :LOL:

Like I usually do. :oops:

And God Eater 2 RB stuff as well. 🤩

I was also awkwardly spinning in place because if I let go of Tornado Carnage... I die. o_O

Tornado Carnage's last hit actually really really hurts if you can pull it off. Ouch. 70,000 damage. :oops:

·
Registered
INFP
2,014 Posts
Here are my failed attempts at Alatreon in Monster Hunter World.. o_O

Honestly, this is why I have retired from Monster Hunter. :cautious:

And here is my equipment and skills if you are wondering.

Critical Eye 6/7
Dragon/Thunder/Ice Attack 5/6 (Kjarr Dragon/Thunder/Ice) (Health Augmentation for dragon and thunder swords) Health Boost 3/3
Blight Resistance 3/3
Critical Boost 3/3
Free Meal 3/3
Speed Eating 3/3
Divine Blessing 3/3
Fortify 1/1
Razor Sharp 1/1
Critical Element 1/1
(originally had Stun Resistance 3/3) ([4] Kulve Taroth Armor LV10 with [1] Gold Rathian Armor LV5)

Um. Back to God Eater I go. Much more fun in my opinion. :oops:

·
Registered
INFP
2,014 Posts
lol

I actually beat this dreaded thing. :oops:

All this time I forgot I had a Namielle gama set. :LOL:

It was hard to break its head with a sword and shield so I had to die a few times and swap sets. o_O

Thankfully there was insurance otherwise the battle would've been a lot closer...

My squire boy did his own solo run and he beat it in like 18 minutes or something with a great sword which I am happy for him of course.

Now we are even. 🤪

The nova is still cheesy though and the worst mechanic that is badly designed. Otherwise the battle is quite fair barring the nova of course. :cautious:

My jewel skills and such:

Critical Eye 7/7
Fire/Ice Attack 6/6
Evade Window 5/5
Constitution 4/5
Health Boost 3/3
Blight Resist 3/3
Marathon Runner 3/3
Evade Extender 3/3
Recovery Speed 2/3
Water/Thunder Attack 2/6
Fortify 1/1
Free Meal 1/1
Critical Element 1/1
(1 Kulve Taroth Armor / 4 Namielle Gama Armor)

·
Registered
INFP
2,014 Posts
Okay, now that I know where this thread went... I'll be posting a lot of videos. :oops:

I began a new game on God Eater 2 Rage Burst with my God Eater Resurrection character. :LOL:

Also to take a break from Monster Hunter and whether I had rose tinted glasses... But nearing the completion of the first story arc... I love the game still. :love:

Of course there are flaws, but not as flawed as Monster Hunter in my opinion. :cautious:

I plan to stop recording the playthrough videos when I reach the end of the first story arc. o_O

I didn't realize there would be a lot of videos due to the game's length (I'm only 2/3s of the way for first story arc) which is why I didn't record my Monster Hunter World Iceborne playthrough (well, also partially due to a single hunt taking +20-30mins). :oops:

I used a short blade for this character (something different than heavy weapons such as the boost hammer or buster sword), and two things I wanted to use for awhile now which are the shotgun (I love shotguns) and the tower shield (I really like the look of the shield over the standard shield).

They say piercing makes the game easier but... I had trouble hitting any weak points with piercing. o_O

In my opinion blunt is the easiest damage type since well, just hit the head and sometimes arms.

Buster sword and booster hammer are also really good weapons. Once you get automatic recovery (via Prana control unit) you pretty much become near unkillable when in level 3 burst as long as you don't get hit really really hard multiple times.

I mean, you can have the same effect by just using healing consumables, but as you can see... I'm lazy using my healing items which is why my health is usually dangerously low. :LOL:

Anyways, here are the videos. I believe there are 31 in total for now. There is an attachment limit so I'll be posting them in several posts. :)

·
Registered
INFP
2,014 Posts
Okay, and the last one out of the ones I wanted to post. 🙃

It is kinda cool how the thumbnails kinda tell their own story in a way. :oops:

Still a fabulous game after all these years. The story, character, music, and gameplay... I prefer God Eater over Monster Hunter, but both are good games in their own right. :)

·
Registered
INFP
2,014 Posts
Okay, after these bunch of videos... I believe the finale is right after for the first story arc. :oops:

...I can't believe Rachael is a Deathsinger (a concept in one of my ideas). 🤪

Anyways, once the finale is up that will be the last video for Hana's playthrough. :cry:

I won't be recording the second story arc due to time and other circumstances, but I would've loved to. :cautious:

I'll be playing Hana's story to completion, but I just won't record the second part.

·
Registered
INFP
2,014 Posts
And the last video of the batch. 🙃

The finale of the first story arc should be up next. :)

·
Registered
INFP
2,014 Posts
And this concludes the first story arc for God Eater 2 Rage Burst. :)

What a wild ride. Reminds me of Deathsinger in a way.. :LOL:

Sadly I won't be recording the second story arc due to time and circumstance. :cry:

I've been trying to use the Charge Spear lately. The weapon that really puzzles me... and I think I finally figured it out how to use the thing. :oops:

Shotgun with armor piercing rounds are so good. They really punch through the most heavily armored Aragami. Multi Hit is also amazing for those large Aragami if you want to see a lot of numbers. 🤩

I love God Eater 2 Rage Burst. :giggle:

The story, characters, music, world, and gameplay really come together as a single package.

Nothing like charging into the final battle with your party. :)

Ironically I believe this was suppose to be the final God Eater game. :cry:

The ending of the second story arc is why I believe this was originally suppose to be the final God Eater game sadly. :cautious:

God Eater 3 had to well, wiggle around the old story a little bit for that reason maybe.

I would love to see a God Eater 2 Rage Burst and God Eater Resurrection being remade. 🤩

Anyways, here is the finale of the first part of Hana's journey that Durandal (Roland) and Meadowlark (Lucy) also went through. :)

Ironically Hana shares some of my secondary fighting style which are short blades and the charge spear (with Lucy's being the long blade and variant scythe). I mean, she kinda resembles me more which makes sense. :LOL:

For God Eater 3 I might go Boost Hammer because of Doom Hammer hah hah. For some reason the Booster Hammer characters are always so cool. 😗

You know, Rachael is kinda like a Deathsinger now that I think about it... :oops:

I also feel bad for Rachael in a way... o_O

·
Registered
INFP
2,014 Posts
Some of the story that happens after the first arc in God Eater 2 Rage Burst. In this video it is about the Satellite Defense Unit. :)

It is definitely a battle of attrition.. :oops:

I love using the charge spear, but piercing damage is so so to me. That tank Aragami is well armored to piercing damage. Did I mention that thing really really hurts? o_O

Also the charge spear doesn't have a good selection of blood arts. Most of the time I'm wondering what to use. :oops:

Do bring a divine resist shield specifically for that Aragami though if you have trouble with him. In my opinion the charge spear and variant scythe have trouble with exceptionally well armored Aragami.

For Spartacus later in the endurance battle when he is charging up you should try to hit his head to knock him out of absorbing oracle.

If you don't... Spartacus will pretty much do so much damage after a few energy gathers that you'll probably die in one hit. o_O

I also love Fatal Riser. :love:

Not only does it hit Fierce Kongou's head easily, but it is also quite stylish. Also helps me to extend my combos with the short blade. :LOL:

Anyways, the final battle for the defense unit once you've unlocked their blood arts. As long as you are prepared you should be alright. :)

I'm lazy and just use Shirogane/Kurogane set up that I usually do. :LOL:

And partly because I made a relatively busted shotgun bullet that fires 3 spread shots at once. o_O

I mean, it is quite simple to make (use an orb, and stagger the timings of the blasts). Not to mention it is difficult to find any shotgun bullets online...

The originally premise was that I wanted to fire two spread shots at once, and I was wondering how would I do that? It took a little tinkering, and that resulted in the 'Breath' style shotgun bullets that fires 3 armor piercing spread shots (can also switch to distance polarize).

I did make a divine weapon when farming Ouroboros though... Free blood art leveling by the way with slashing/piercing weapons. 🤩

Ooof. And those duo battles can be quite the challenge if you aren't prepared by the way. :oops:

Thankfully the last episode of each character you have to unlock blood arts for is with a full team. But still some of those battles are quite a brawl even with a full team. o_O

·
Registered
INFP
2,014 Posts
And I'm back with more God Eater 2 Rage Burst videos. 🤪

Jeez. Some people have like part 100+ videos... :oops:

Wah hah ha! Rachael is a Deathsinger! 🤪

She has those red eyes and that dark flame around her...

Anyways, I'm nearing the end of Hana's playthrough. I think she is story mission 152 out of 162.

Right now I'm just grinding to finish the second last stage of most of her equipment before I continue on in the story. :LOL:

Unfortunately I was not able to record the short Kyuubi segment or Livie's backstory for the highlights. The thought slipped by me. :cry:

But I should have a summary of most of the events of the second story arc which is basically the Kyuubi, Defense Unit stuff, and the main story which is the Spiral Tree.

I'm enjoying my time playing God Eater 2 Rage Burst again here and there. Still a great game to me after all these years. :)

·
Registered
INFP
2,014 Posts
And the last video of the day before we head up to the deepest part of the Spiral Tree. :oops:

Where we confront Rachael...

I actually like Rachael, and I was sad when she was swept away during the apocalypse. :cry:

But she has to be stopped! o_O

·
Registered
INFP
2,014 Posts
With that I've completed Hana's playthrough of God Eater 2 Rage Burst. :)

Just in time before the apocalypse too. 🤪

Here are the last remaining videos of her playthrough. :giggle:

I would've loved to record the whole thing instead of bits and pieces, but I just don't have the time to go back and forth. :cry:

·
Registered
INFP
2,014 Posts
Yeah, the shotgun is pretty broken for general use. Like Jeez. :oops:

You don't even have to aim since it ignores most armor. :LOL:

However, end game, the blast gun and sniper are the most broken. But you have to actually aim...

Yeah, just have one more DLC mission to do (that 5 battle series), and I've done everything I planned to do for Hana. 🙃

All she has to do next time is character episodes, grinding blood arts, and crimson orochi. :oops:

Hana is not quite strong enough to defeat crimson orochi compared to Durandal and Meadowlark... I might skip out on that mission and do everything else.. o_O

By the way. The 'Jack in the Box' mission you really need to know what you're doing.

You need to be pretty overpowered, but it is doable if you're not peak overpowered in terms of power levels.

Oh, the ending and epilogue. :LOL:

With that Hana's journey in God Eater 2 Rage Burst has reached the end. :cry:

I love God Eater 2 Rage Burst. :love:

With that I can relax for the time being. :)

...Now let us sing the song of death Dr. Rachael! 🤪

WAH HAH HA!

2421 - 2440 of 2440 Posts