Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 2442 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
You don't even have to talk about anything...

YouTube - An INFP interpretation of the Jabberwocky.
Here's another one.
And I'm not going to hide this time, darnit.
This is what I would do,
if I was in a random bathroom by myself, with a mirror.
Did that sound dirty? Oh my.
But anyways.
This is me.

And I hate having to cover up my weirdness.
If you guys think I'm a psychopath, go ahead, tell me. :)
As I said,
I live in a world of fantasy.
Re-inacting poems in bathroom mirrors
Is exactly what I would do all the time if it was 'normal'.
I like acting.
Stepping out of 'myself' and into another person's shoes.

I post this video.
To show that I am not afraid of
being who I am
what I am

I am me.
I don't understand what the video was about. Couldn't hear half of the stuff.
But what you typed reminded me of this:

haha. It's good you feel comfortable being yourself =]

Anyways, I'll make a vlog when the house is empty. Dunno what I shall talk about though. Probably anxiety.

·
Banned
463 Posts
I'm tempted to make a video...

If someone could promt me as to what to talk about I totally will
Just a few ideas:
-Habits you have as an INFP
-How your personality has influenced what kind of friends you make, where you live, what your job is (just some examples)
-What effects your mood the most.
-Talk about how you're feeling about being on camera. :p

If you go off on any little tangent leave those one. They're usually fun to listen to.

·
Registered
254 Posts
She was doing an interpretation of the poem "Jabberwocky" by Lewis Carroll. The stuff you couldn't hear was her reciting of the poem, at least as far as I could tell.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention:

I didn't know all the words. :D (That's why I spun around, lmao)

And then at the end I did my own little improvy-thing.

((Also whispering because my dad was home. :p))

·
Registered
81 Posts
But what you typed reminded me of this:

YouTube - Elliot being insane

haha. It's good you feel comfortable being yourself =]

Anyways, I'll make a vlog when the house is empty. Dunno what I shall talk about though. Probably anxiety.

Lawl, maybe not to that extreme, but... sure! :)

·
Registered
81 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
You seem super cool! :)
I'm also horrible at public speaking.

When I first saw your profile picture, I fell in love with it. Are you a ballet dancer? I love ballet. All the emotion you can express, without using words... It's beautiful. I used to be a ballerina, too. :3

·
Banned
463 Posts
I totally got you on the communicating verbally thing.
I think that's my least favorite part as well, but you did fine in this video.
You should have seen my video before I cut out huge chunks :crazy:

Reactions: Gracerina

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yay another video! So great. It feels so good to do one ;)

I like when you said

"I could philosophy all day" it made me smile :)

I get infatuated with people pretty easily...I wish I could control my impulses like you. I think thatd help in my relationships A TON.

·
Banned
463 Posts
I'm obsessed with all of you.
I've watched all of these videos at least twice now and they're all very endearing.
And comforting. Thanks to all of you I've pulled 3 all-nighters in a row, but I've been in a REALLY REALLY good mood.
Smiling at strangers and feeling a bit more at home in the world.

I haven't commented about most them, but what I can say is that you're all beautiful to me.

Rereading this... I sounded like a creepy stalker. I'm not I swear.
It's just that I'm not feeling so alone.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm glad these video's have had such a positive effect on on you, mystery. I get what you're saying about not feeling as alone. Being able to share with other infp's almost feels like having another family. It's pretty amazing. It feels like this is the kind of thing that is a step towards solving the infp paradox of the desire to have time alone, while also feeling that deep connection and understanding with other people.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Just want to say that all the videos so far have been awsome! Everyone (though similar because of the personality type) has such interesting and unique views on things!

Here is a video from me. I dont have a webcam, so I recorded it on an iPod - my god it was painful to deal with. Because of the way I started the whole video was upside down, and I was about to post it like that (because the only video editing software I have is after effects and apparently it doesnt like the file I used -_-), but then realised when watching it back, it just makes me seem even stranger! So I uploaded it to youtube, downloaded it back off youtube, put it into after effects then flipped it over.

Before I post my vid I just wanted to post some stuff about how I reacted to each of your vids.

Mysterysolved : Like others have mentioned, you crack me up. You are so funny and awsome! I really enjoyed just listening to your random talking

Ineffable : I actually had this whole section where I talked about what you talked about (I recorded my vid after I watched yours) and I totally relate to what you said. Though i ended up cutting it out of my vid as I felt it was really awkward and strange. Basically I was saying that I very much understand what youre talking about when you mention connecting with someone. Im only 21 but Im very mindful of people engaging in relationships around me and I sometimes question my uhhhh 'worth?' (bad word choice, but meh) because Ive never been in one...

Heartturnedporcelain : I too often question my type. I find that I tend to change a lot in different circumstances. I work in retail where I have to serve customers all day, and I find that during this time I literally force myself to be different. Am I comfortable talking to all these strangers when the policy is 'they are always right'? Not really, but hey, part of the job eh.

Moonpix : Im glad youve found yourself a path. Personally Im studying graphic design, and I read a book in my first year of study and that brought the morality of all I was studying into question. While I continued to study design, I have resolved to not work in advertising. A lot of the message that the big corperations send I see as emotional blackmail, and I want nothing to do with that.

Emiva : I really enjoyed watching you be you when you interpreted the Jabberwocky. Though I couldnt hear a lot of it, and am not familiar with the work, it was cool to see that Im not the only one who does strange things when Im alone hehe.

Gracerina : I too am really glad to have found out about being an INFP. I too play music and study design (which is pretty close to art in some cases *cough*) so it was cool to see that INFP really appreciates these areas.

Noxus : I know what you mean when talking about love. I too cannot wait to experience it! (I really want to write more, but am mindful of how HUGE this post is going to be >_>)

Anywho, here is my ramble!

41 - 60 of 2442 Posts